How Many PS3's Are There in India?

Well i searched a lot for it and didnt got any results at all! Does anyone have any idea about the number of PS3's present in india and out of them which are hooked to d internet. I guess it should be around 100k's and 30-40k hooked...

EDIT -

In July 2012, it was around 1,55,000.

source -

http://www.mcvindia.com/news/read/interview-atindriya-bose-sony-computer-entertainment-india/0100385

Number of modded 360 sold in India>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Number of Ps3 sold in India

Go to palika bazar in delhi and they say that they can mod any ps3 console and i think its possible (except the super slim)

Ps3 only started a large scale mod business recently

& still it isn't very common as each time you want new game you hv to take your ps3 to them & add games to Hdd

360 was on large scale piracy business even before ps3 came out......& it flurished really really well untill 2010

When they got really aggressive & started releasing new & new firmware which took more time to crack

Still 360 is much more popular among modding options then ps3

I have experienced it... :fear:

Ab kar bhi kya sakte the...everybody is not capable of buying games of prices 2k to 3k.

But now,i am completely a legal gamer...cause of online gaming.

i have played almost all the best and exclusives games on my modded ps3 :lol: ......please...don't ban ban me :fear:

Ab kar bhi kya sakte the...everybody is not capable of buying games of prices 2k to 3k.

i have played almost all the best and exclusives games on my modded ps3 :lol: ......please...don't ban ban me :fear:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Archived