PS3 FAQ

CarbonCore

Nopes. Debit cards don't work. AFAIK, even VCCs don't work nowadays.

Best way is to get PSN cards for the region(s) you want. As Trolloftheyear2012 stated, you can get them from Maximus/Intencity etc. Also YGPM.

:cheers:

:wOOtjumpy:

Hey guys,

My console was frozen today while playing KZ3 beta. So, I decided to power it off and back again. When I pressed the power button, it game 3 beeps (instead of the usual 1 beep) before powering off. What does it mean? Also, is this normal for a PS3?

Did you manually power it off ( i.e via power socket cause at times my game freezes I do it via controller so m asking DA :ha: btw )

o_O ? or via controller ?

And dont worry, its nt usual but its definitely not a sign of worry,

Did you manually power it off ( i.e via power socket cause at times my game freezes I do it via controller so m asking DA :ha: btw )

o_O ? or via controller ?

And dont worry, its nt usual but its definitely not a sign of worry,

I manually powered it off using the power button the PS3's pannel

And am not worried, since a lot of consoles have died on me before :P

Just wanted to know if it was something out of the ordinary

AFAIK No,

For a US Id I'll say buy a PSN network card bro, its available at maximuscards,intencity and on ebay, use that code to redeem the 20$,50$ amount variations

Or If you are looking forward to buy say a PSN game, then create a Indian Id and IMO SBI card should work, but just with a added charge ( IIRC its only the first time )

However if your looking to buy DLC, Id say look onto the disc, its region, create a ID in that region, opt for a PSN card, redeem and download.

If you need any help, pm or post here and yeah yeh bhi le lo :puspa:

Jk

Cheers,

I have FIFA 11, its UK region. So if i use my UK id and download/purchase the live season, will it work on my US Id, coz thats the main id i use for online play.

Are the DLC and PSN store content downloaded/purchased restricted to the user id or the PS3 machine?

I have FIFA 11, its UK region. So if i use my UK id and download/purchase the live season, will it work on my US Id, coz thats the main id i use for online play.

Are the DLC and PSN store content downloaded/purchased restricted to the user id or the PS3 machine?

No idea about the fifa DLC, but IMO it should work, cause my bad company 2 disc was UK version and my primary id is US so AFAIK dlcs/games are downloaded on your system, its not locked to your PSN id, dont knw how its implemented in fifa though, but both being EA it should be pretty much the same, you can ask some one in fifa 11 thread who has purchased the DLC to just clarify, although it shouldnt be a issue, :kisstogether:

other games it works... havent tried fifa myself so cannot confirm...

but battlefield: bad company 2, killzon2, etc etc.. we got the dlc from UK psn, n play on US psn id... no problem :thumbsup:

If i download something from PSN and install onto PS3 can i use that DLC with all the users i have created on my PS3?

Yeah for me it has worked that way, ( Bfbc2 Onslaught + Vietnam pack ) now best bet it its shld work, but certain games may not, AFAIK it works, cant guarantee that but 99% + 1 Zodak% it works,

Archived