[PS3] Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Fragfests

TheDribbler

36866.jpg

36870.pngCurrent MP Component Accessible: Beta (Apr 19 - May 2)

The multiplayer Beta will give you access to two maps, Pipeline and Mill, supporting up to 16 players on each map, and will allow you to choose from three classes: Rifleman, Engineer and Scout.

In the Beta, you will get access to two game modes. Conflict is a mode where players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins. In Saboteur (available starting April 26th), a bomb spawns in a central location at the beginning of the round, and both teams then compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team's base.

36870.pngClasses

Rifleman: Has access to Assault Rifles and Light Machine Guns.

Scout: Has access to Sniper Rifles and Sub-Machine Guns.

Engineer: Has access to Shotguns and Personal Defence Rifles.

Weapons are unlocked depending upon which class you are playing as, and attachments are unlocked via attachment credits earned whenever you level up.

36870.pngMaps in Beta

36870.pngGunsmith

In Ghost Recon Future Soldier there is a mode which allows the player to customise their own weapons in many different ways. This incudes being able to change the Trigger group, Magazine, Optics, Underbarrel, Side Rail, Gas System, Paint, Barrel, Muzzle and Stock. Each of these affcts the weapon in different ways:

• Trigger Group: This changes the fire rate dependent on trigger pulls.
  • Magazine: Allows for larger bullet capacity, different amunition types and faster reloading.
  • Optics: This allows you to set the sight for your weapon, has some designed for range or close quarters.
  • Underbarrel: This gives you access to grips and bipods for more accuracy or Launchers and shotguns for damage.
  • Side Rail: Allows the use of Aiming lasers or Heartbeat sensors.
  • Gas system: This changes the default speed of your rifles rate of fire.
  • Paint: This allows you to aded camoflage to your weapons.
  • Barrel: Change the length of barrel for long, close or mid range combat.
  • Muzzle: Add suppressors or compensators to become stealthy or to compensate for recoil.
  • Stock: Change the stock the increase manouverability or accuracy.

Currently there are 2 factions The US Ghosts and The Bodark (possibly Russian). The US weapons are unlocked in singleplayer by playing through the missions and the Russian weapons are unlocked by completing challenges in the campagn. (Weapons are unlocked with all attachments). Currently there are around 52 different weapons. At any time during Gunsmith you may go to the firing range to test your weapon at close range, medium range, long range and extreme long range.

36870.pngDownload Beta Guide (PDF) Click Here

36870.pngGhost Recon Network (GRN)

Access the Network from everywhere, for free. View your stats or squad information, customize your gun in the cloud and get exclusive rewards across Future Soldier and other Ghost Recon games!

Ghost Recon Network key features:

Customize and share in-game weapons on the go

• -Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
  • -Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community

Track player history and friends' in-game status

• -Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
  • -Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets

Receive exclusive rewards

• -Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  • -Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences

Become a better player

• -Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
  • -Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads

The Ghost Recon Network (GRN) is a free companion service that will support all Ghost Recon titles moving forward. If you join the GRFS beta, you will be granted an early access to the GRN and you will be able to test out its features. This beta version of the GRNE will be available on:

The Web: Click Here

Android: Click Here

* Coming soon on IOS!

the lag i faced now.

/idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore

:|

First of all its no dedicated severs.. and one is pitted against plyrs from any damm region :fear: During day.. one gets continuous host migrations lol... Daytime its horrid for me as well...

As mentioned earlier.. we play late nite.. post 10.30 till 1.30 on weekdays.. less issues/lag faced during that time..

I and rom played last nite wtihout any hiccups...

ya i too play late nights. last nite played like till 4.30 am. :P

and listen this

my match is currently on and i m posting this. im presently GOD MODE :mellow: none guns of the enimies are affecting me xD, im

standing by the opposition side literally infront of them :P . they shoot me i get damage but i dont die. and i dont know where my gun is? :P my

player is just acting as if he is holding a gun but there is no gun lol i even took a picture will upload at nite :P

lol and just now got kicked too for remaining idle for too long :| i just missed my god mode dayumn

:rofl::lol:

lol dat bug even i encountered. spwned without a gun.. in hand lol but funny was to see the stance of myself holding it lol..

I assumed once i am killed. i will respawn with gun in hand but no :rofl: again no gun :rofl: Had to quit the game then...

As part of our dedication to the community and showing you how your feedback is directly helping the development teams, here are the first feedback concerns that we’re addressing:

• 360 ONLY - Grenades are over-powered: we are reducing the grenade blast kill-radius according to your feedback and the analysis of your matches.
  • 360 ONLY - Confusion was caused by the 4-man party and 6-man team matchmaking: we are increasing the maximum party size to 6 in order to align with the team size.
  • 360 & PS3 - We are universally increasing the speed of XP acquisition in order to gain additional feedback on the weapons and equipment unlocked later in the character progression system.
  • 360 & PS3 - Last but not least, in thanks for the feedback you have provided, we are releasing the Saboteur game type early, today.

In Saboteur use stealth and cunning to capture the explosive briefcase and detonate it on the opposing team's objective. Saboteur really emphasizes the teamwork aspect of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and we hope that you’ll enjoy it as much as we do.

Currently Grenades and Party changes will only be active on Xbox 360; we are working to bring these changes to the PS3 Beta as well. Changes will be active across the platforms listed and require a reboot of the servers (currently scheduled for 6:00pm EDT). We will revise this thread with additional updates as we publish them.

Saboteur is guess available a day early.. then....

Last time i played the game I somehow got inside the wall and was stuck there for almost the whole match. <_<

Also sometimes the players don't move and i empty 2-3 rounds on them and they don't die and then suddenly they start moving and im dead. <_<

Sagarika tonight 11pm. B)

Last time i played the game I somehow got inside the wall and was stuck there for almost the whole match. <_<

Also sometimes the players don't move and i empty 2-3 rounds on them and they don't die and then suddenly they start moving and im dead. <_<

Sagarika tonight 11pm. B)

mera pata nai may be 11 may be 12 :P mom and tv :ack:

Archived