Borderlands 2

Karooo

What skill tree are you focusing on while playing as Zer0? He is the best character when it comes to dishing out huge amounts of damage to a single character.

With skills like Killing Bl0w that increases your damage output by 500% against weakened opponents, Zer0 can be the finisher in the team. (Ask aman and dragon, I reap the rewards of their hard work :P)

What skill tree are you focusing on while playing as Zer0? He is the best character when it comes to dishing out huge amounts of damage to a single character.

Cunning and Meele one...

Nikushumi

how to make Deathrap a ultimate badass....?

BFF skill tree

Invest points in Upshot robot, Potent as a pony, Explosive clap, Made of sterner stuff, 20% cooler and Sharing is caring

OC Tree

Annoyed android and Robot rampage

For zer0,

The best melee build.

http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#000000000005350114003502415501

Its called the Law Thumper build

You require,

The love thumper shield - the more roid damage the better

Law pistol - always strike the enemy with the pistol equipped

A melee boosting class mod, preferably the Bloodied Assassin ones. Look for extra points in Ir0n Hand, Resurgence, Ambush, Backstab

Either a strength relic that boosts melee damage or a health relic

A health transfusion grenade. I prefer homing sticky transfusion grenades. You can throw them and forget them.

A low level electric grenade capable of taking out your shields. Always attack with your shields down. You need the roid damage to OHKO enemies in pt2.5

This is by far and away the most fun build in the entire game. No other class, no other builds come close to giving you the adrenaline rush you get while frantically trying to chain kills in deception before the timer runs out.

You do HUGE damage with the equipments I've mentioned. My zer0 does damage between 3500k and 4000k with frontal melee strikes (you do even more damage from behind) which is enough to OHKO most enemies except badasses in TVHM.

This is a high risk high reward build and requires a much more animated and frantic play style. Throw the health transfusion grenades and take cover when you run out of deception. Also keep a really, really good Rocket Launcher handy to get those second winds.

If you want an Infinity pistol based build, Zer0 is your man. One sh0t one kill and Tw0 Fang makes Zer0 deadly with the Infinity. I haven't tried the build myself, just read about it on the forums. It is apparently one of Zer0's strongest builds.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=165164

Archived