The Android Thread

pArth

Z1 will be priced at 42,990 with freebies being 1case, 5000 Mah pack and accidental insurance. Take a bow Sony for that pricing :majesty:

:majesty:

in that price , i wud sure want to change, but these recession times in business :drunk:

no money coming, :(:doh:

^^ 8974 doesnt have different modem cores in variations (apart from a variant that doesn't have a modem at all). LTE support or not depends on mainly things like firmware, RF frontend and antennas.

We will know on 18th, but Z did not have LTE support. Not sure how many variations of 800 chip did QC come up with, Shantz should have a better idea.

In any case, I've pre-ordered one from the UK with their bundle offer. LTE support is at least guaranteed that way.

Can anyone suggest a rom that performs smoothly,that doesn't drain out ur battery and that doesn't have any major glitches .....I have only unlocked my nexus S and have applied a factory image of 4.1.2 by jzo5k (or some name like that) ....but it does have issues like unavailability of location access,random disconnections of 2g/edge while browsing and a few more

So any good Roms out there for nexus S?

Edited by kold_war

iOS still does not work on android phones :(

Jokes apart not sure about that mate.

@insanekiller: highly doubt they will be able to give the phone at 400$ this time, my guess would be 500$, they would still be undercutting iPhone 5c by 50$