Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes yes, same thing happened to me, twice. Fkers just left me there, then one of them came back, opened the doors and ran back again. And the area was completely cleared by AI bros by the time I got their.

:giggle:

also guys, you should check this out. it's an 11mb animated gif but totally worth it -

:rofl:

That didn't happen to me, worked well on the first try. But the game is bringing my 3 year old laptop to its knees though (Same machine runs Deus Ex HR and a Warhammer 40k at medium). Can't buy a new desktop just for gaming cos I don't have that much time to game consistently, nor can I lug it around whenever I change apartments between semesters or after 3 sems. :( So I'm stuck playing this at 640x480 on a 1440x900 screen :cry: . And the sound lags/repeats at some points during speech or gunfire. It doesn't seem to be caused by the laptop being slow though, don't quite know why it's happening.

College kids should stick to consoles.

Yea...So if we get a good group. we can make a good server :D

man, ur offer is for PC players... so it counts me out n few others as well... but PC gamers here r filthy rich, so u will make ur group in no time :coolspeak: ... or even better, each of u will have ur own servers ;) ...

Hello Guys,

I didnt get the game till now..Its still in transit from Bluedart. So i cant check the servers. Is there any servers in india at Battlelog ?

I have an idea of renting Battlefield 3 Official Ranked Server for Indian Players.

I might be interested in chipping in. But too early for me to commit.. Already

on a shoe string budget this month what with buying a whole new rig for BF3 :(

btw just got a call from Blue dart, Game is on its way. :dance:

Where did both of you order from? I ordered from nextworld and they're sending

it through AFL. It's probably reached my city now, so currently I'm just staring at

the delivery status..

Pl9gx.jpg

and doing this..

VIRTUAL+COP+2c.jpg

f**king flipkart

As per our sources, we found that the "Battlefield 3 (Limited Edition) - Games - XBox-360" is expected to be released today. Once released we will not waste any time in shipping the order to you. You will receive a shipping confirmation email along with tracking ID once the order is shipped.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us or call us on 1800 102 3547.

Completed the S.P campaign :yawn:

Iam done with BF3...Now waiting for Uncharted 3 :wOOtjumpy:

i wonder why???

jn0fu.png

Archived