The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not? Everyone can see he is out of form.

Jadeja is having brainfart moments.. Someone should go n tell him we now have to save d match so bat out overs.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Lol, seriously mate?

IPL is not the benchmark, but he has to up his game.

This is and will always be our problem. Selection of players on reputation than form. Doesn't matter Kohli has scored century in his last test. It was months ago. Right now he is struggling badly. Do we want him to play all 10 innings and do nothing? This is what happened on last tour. Except for dravid most were out of form but no changes in the team. I am a big fan of Kohli but I wanna see us win rather than doing hero worshipping. Anyways in the politics of Indian cricket no one will be dropped. Even Chushant who is good for nothing will play all 5 tests. All hail Dhoni!

Nice counter attack by jaddu n binny. Just need to play 20 more overs and we will be safe.

Sent from my Nexus 4

This is and will always be our problem. Selection of players on reputation than form. Doesn't matter Kohli has scored century in his last test. It was months ago. Right now he is struggling badly. Do we want him to play all 10 innings and do nothing? This is what happened on last tour. Except for dravid most were out of form but no changes in the team. I am a big fan of Kohli but I wanna see us win rather than doing hero worshipping. Anyways in the politics of Indian cricket no one will be dropped. Even Chushant who is good for nothing will play all 5 tests. All hail Dhoni!

Nice counter attack by jaddu n binny. Just need to play 20 more overs and we will be safe.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Dude chill the f**k down, he has just failed in his last TWO international innings. Relax!!!

Ya good counter, we are almost 200 ahead, once we get 25-30 more runs, england is not going try to win, even there opener is in sad form.

Edited by AtheK

Dude chill the f**k down, he has just failed in his last TWO international innings.

Lol. Ya Ya Dw. Am just pissed he failed again. Was expecting a good score from him. After Sachin he is the new Gen guy I love to watch playing.

Seems like Binny will retain his place if he can score a 50± and help saving this match. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my Nexus 4

nice showing by Binny :good: .....at least he justified giving him a debut....I doubt if Rohit Sharma wud have been able to save this test....

too bad he could not score his maiden 100...that would have been something...

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic