The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

this game will be epic ,btw what about choice made in first game,can we carry save files into witcher 2

Lol its a completely new game , why would the saves of previous game work on this , this ain't a DLC or expansion. :dance:

this game will be epic ,btw what about choice made in first game,can we carry save files into witcher 2

Lol its a completely new game , why would the saves of previous game work on this , this ain't a DLC or expansion. :dance:

What he said. The game did not have any "hanging" decisions like Mass Effect. Everything was nicely resolved by the end of the game.

Witcher 1 on PC was one the best RPG's I have ever played , awesome gameplay and great story along with the setting of the game and the stunning background music , I have the complete OST of Witcher , it f**king rocks. :P

True, the OST is definitely one of the best (and quite underrated) soundtracks to a game. And CD Projekt RED were kind enough to give the entire OST away FOR FREE on the Witcher website. If you don't wanna do that, you can always play the .ogg files from the game's music folder in Winamp :)

BTW, I just finished reading through the GS interview. All I can say is that I'm not excited for any other game as much as I am for Witcher 2.

Do you really think Geralt is the type who would stick with one woman? Besides he already sleeps with practically every single female he meets (except for old women) in the game. The "choice" of the love interest was merely an illusion :threatenlumber:

Do you really think Geralt is the type who would stick with one woman? Besides he already sleeps with practically every single female he meets (except for old women) in the game. The "choice" of the love interest was merely an illusion :threatenlumber:

according to novel,he has a lover,later they get married

In Witcher u never get to sleep with one character Abigail the Witch :bash:

lol .. thats the first one my guy scored .. just google you can even view the card. I think its the only game which allows you to do that to almost every noticeable/important female npc

@karoo: dev's castrated him replaced them with balls of steel .. :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Polish publisher CD Projekt has suspended production on They, a first-person shooter for PC, PS3 and 360. Developer Metropolis Software will be put to work on The Witcher 2 instead.

"Due to tough economy, we had to put They on hold, as we have decided to allocate all resources to the next Witcher game in production," Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projekt, told BigDownload (via VG247).

"The Metropolis team is working together with CD Projekt RED to make sure we deliver an outstanding Witcher experience to our fans.

"Having said, that we have by far not buried They, and we would really like to return to it."

Source.

Hmmm on one hand it means they have enough confidence in Witcher 2 to put all their eggs in that basket. But on the other hand it also means that things are getting a bit tough at CD Projekt. :P

If this game makes it and gets released I will f**king hunt down and kill everyone who pirates it.

Archived