Uncharted - The Nathan Drake Collection

krehani29

:lol:

Well.. I guess Sony is trolling Microsoft with that name.. They should have named it "Uncharted : Master Thief Collection" to troll better.

Lol... haha, made me chuckle

Its up for pre order on the Indian PSN for 3499.... I think is worth it... Will pre-order it if nothing else good is coming out during that time.

Are they serious with that name? I hope it doesn't become a trend.

God Of War : The Kratos Collection

Devil May Cry : The Dante Collection

Witcher : The Geralt of Rivia Collection

There is already an Uncharted collection on PS3, they probably don't want to confuse it with that.

Could've called it remastered trilogy or something though.

why would they even bother with the MP if the sequel is coming out in less than 4 months after its release. this is clearly a stop gap release for delaying UC 4. Bluepoint guys recruitment pages showed they were looking to hire guys for a project to complete in 6 months.

rmUT7LH.png

why would they even bother with the MP if the sequel is coming out in less than 4 months after its release. this is clearly a stop gap release for delaying UC 4. Bluepoint guys recruitment pages showed they were looking to hire guys for a project to complete in 6 months.

Atleast online co op should have been included..

does 2 still have enough population to justify its MP. even 2 MP was hated post the 1.04 patch which completely ruined it for some and 3 was a continuation of that. also i dont think they want their uncharted fanbase to stick to the MP of older games when the new one is out.

also, look on the bright side, no more online MP means no more shitty online trophies. :P

3 games in one for 60$ is not at all bad for the best franchise on ps, dont know what the fuss is all about.

Big deal if it doesnt have mp ,uc is not known for its mp as it is.

The UC2 MP was quite fun....

I think its a good deal cos i love the UC series, for me its a must have. But having MP would have made it even better...

3 games in one for 60$ is not at all bad for the best franchise on ps, dont know what the fuss is all about.

Big deal if it doesnt have mp ,uc is not known for its mp as it is.

This

yes yes yes please!!i at least want this ...........spent hours together on uc2 and uc3 coop

the main thing i want to see is that how uc1 is gonna be remastered.....

also those hilarious conversations between sully and drake crack me up :lol: really want to reminisce that again :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived