Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

Knight is probably the best class to start with IMO. Its VERY well rounded off. You get decent health, stamina, STR and DEX. Plus you get a spell slot. Invest a little in Faith and you are all set.

Starting with a little investment in the Faith stat is always a good idea in a new Souls game anyway. 12-ish is the right amount. You dont have to go any higher than that, unless you wanna start proper spell casting. 12 also lets you use the Heal miracle. Which is basically like having a couple of extra Estus flasks. It doesnt matter much in the mid-late game when you have more Estus flasks but those extra heals will save your a*s more often than you can count early on.

thanks.

Elemental damage is applied seperately if the weapon is infused, for eg- fire weapon(base dmg 180); this weapon will deal 100 physical and 100 fire damage. The resistances of both damage will be applied separately, lets say enemy has 50 physical and 50 fire resistance, thus at 180 physical it will do 130 damage, at 100+100 it will do 50+50=100 damage.

This is theorotical, generaly enemies have lot more physical resistance than elemental.

Yes. You get the best ending, given the amount of things you are required to do.

If you mess up even a small thing with their quest, you won't see/get that ending.

Invaders can talk to NPCs now? Was invaded by a guy who talked to Patches in the cathedral of the deep and lowered the bridge

I don't think so. That guy does that on his own.

Just got invaded by two Aldrich Faithful. Both were annoying with white branch. Quickly ran and killed one, while other guy was still using white branch and later when it was 1v1, he ran into giants..

I didn't go ahead, because was pretty sure I'll be killed with 2 giants and him. So I went back a little, summoned the wrong phantom by mistake (red). Took some beating, but derps always just use same moves.

Killed him too. But this first guy just doesn't want to fight. He kept running to giants and hid. I simply used the seed and the giant stomped him. O5P5rS7.gif

This area seems to be crawling with invaders.

Killed Greatwood in 2nd try. Astora sword 2 handed mode ftw.

Then killed that mini dragon like monster with help of that NPC. Also got another lady merchant. Befriended the spear throwing giant as well. Flextra wiki ftw.

Holy sht Yhorm kaunse chakki ka atta khata hai bc? Earlier my glorious Heavy DarkSword + 7 with A STR scaling was literally melting bosses left right and centre,and now it is doing pitiful damage T_T

also fextralife tells me that just because i didn't meet onion-bro in Irthyll,he won't come to help me out with Yhorm T_T

Et tu,Onion-Bro? ;-;

Greetings from Amazon.in,

We're writing about the order(Order# _____________________) you placed on 07/03/2016.

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated.

The following item(s) have been delayed:

"Dark Souls III (PC)"

Estimated delivery date: 12/05/2016 - 16/05/2016

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have not met that goal. Please accept our sincere apologies. We will send you a confirmation e-mail on the date the item is sent.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.

Well Amazon...its not your fault that you couldnt stay afloat on Black corrupted waters of India.