Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3

Heaven Angel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ I do not remember any merchant Warhammer game, although if you are interested in back-catalogue games best you look up titles on GoG.

I would really like a sword sorcery style Warham merchant game like the one they released many years ago

I meant to say Warhammer game. Stupid auto correct on the phone messes up everything. Dark Omen was the game, if I remember correctly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WAAAGH! begins April 27th, pre-orders live

Beyond the Warhammer 40,000 game's Standard Edition, its Collector's Edition comes packing a premium disc book, a lenticular art card, the game's OST, a replica of the Godsplitter Daemon Hammer, three mounted cloth faction banners and the Master of War Skin Pack. DoW 3's Limited Edition comes with that same disc book, the art card and the soundtrack.

Should pre-ordering be your cup of tea, doing so will net you the aforementioned skin pack, three further cosmetic skins for the game's Super Walkers including the Dark Queen skin for imperial knight Lady Solaria, the Ghost Seer skin for wraithknight Farseer Taldeer, and the Big Kustom skin for Morkanaut Beauty.

"We’re thrilled to tell fans know that they don’t have to wait much longer to return to battle," says game director Philippe Boulle. "The whole team can’t wait to bring back Dawn of War, bigger and better than ever. April can’t come soon enough!"

Source: GodisaGeek

Archived