~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Ahhmm...NeO then. I will turn you into Mr. Anderson :chair:

Ah Relax. Even we don't know anything about observers or vaccum. And those terms are meaningless without context. And the tv show introduces both of them sometime and never bothered to explain till date. So, don't worry, you are safe. Have fun watching the show. The first season is awesome. 2nd is interesting too. Third is sorta getting M-E-H.

Okay. So saw the first episode of Fringe. Great concept, something I'm kinda already intrigued by but there are a few quips. The editing could have been better. Just seemed a little loose. A lot of unnecessary things also there, like the point where the doc says I just pissed myself. The writers seem confused on where to put the doc's sun (I'm sorry I'm bad with names), as a proper cynic or brilliant accomplice. He isn't able to carry off both. Also due to the acting somethings were predictable.

Overall I like the 'bigger picture" and am gonna watch it. Plus Olivia Dunham (Haha..remembered that one ;) ) is very easy on the eyes.

The Event is actually my favourite new show this season. Very entertaining.

And the show could still continue on another network.

+1 Thoroughly enjoying it so far, awaiting the finale,

I just hope those whores dont cancel it, it ws stupid enough to get rid of Jericho ffs :ranting:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Fringe has lost it's charm in season 3. I barely watched 4-5 episodes of it. But I've heard the finale was really good so I'm gonna watch it next month, when I'm completely free.

And yeah, The event and Game of Thrones are my new favorites!

Can't wait for the Supernatural Season Finale this week. Season 6 kinda sucked but the last few episodes were actually good.

^^ What's the show about ? I need something to watch :P

BTW, does anybody know how many epis were there for V: The Series ? Did it finish or was it canned ?

Its teen-drama watch the pilot if you want to try it :P its a decent teen drama, unlike the Orange Condom,

Edited by aRch-0n