The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Yo with some Orange Vinyls :punk:

You're one of those people that buys a Mustang or Camaro in bright paint with stripes running down the length cos it looks like a Hot Wheels car or Transformers toy aren't you? :lol:

J/k

Still, if you got them with a black cruze, they would look better.

Looks like my parents are going to be here (in the US) for their 25th wedding anniversary when I take delivery of my first car.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

lol, ya the car has been too bland for 2 years now, need to spice up the ride. Bumblebee FTW

Looking at these too: http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/product1/search/460/7/16/58/0/h_519.htm

Good to hear, nothing like having your parents with you when you are getting one of your biggest dreams fulfilled :)

• Like 1

lol, ya the car has been too bland for 2 years now, need to spice up the ride. Bumblebee FTW Looking at these too: http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/product1/search/460/7/16/58/0/h_519.htm Good to hear, nothing like having your parents with you when you are getting one of your biggest dreams fulfilled :)

Thanks Athek, yeah kinda coincidental but thankful to God - the car would have actually shown up either a week ago or a week after they left, but I think it will make it (unless there is some delay in trucking too).

Haha, I thought about doing that too - Bumblebee themed Camaro 2SS with a big bad V8. Shitty interiors, kinda cramped, poor visibility out back and terrible handling. However great acceleration (and that V8 growls) in a straight line. It's the kinda car that will put a smile on your face until the fuel bills hit you and you get tired of the handling.

Why not paint your entire Cruze anew with something like bright orange? I was always one for modifying cars when they weren't my own (as in dad's) but now I get why more practical considerations stopped him from doing that kinda stuff :lol:

• Like 1

lol, ya the car has been too bland for 2 years now, need to spice up the ride. Bumblebee FTW Looking at these too: http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/product1/search/460/7/16/58/0/h_519.htm Good to hear, nothing like having your parents with you when you are getting one of your biggest dreams fulfilled :)

this I can get for you, it is available right in the campus my current company ;)

Thanks Athek, yeah kinda coincidental but thankful to God - the car would have actually shown up either a week ago or a week after they left, but I think it will make it (unless there is some delay in trucking too).

Haha, I thought about doing that too - Bumblebee themed Camaro 2SS with a big bad V8. Shitty interiors, kinda cramped, poor visibility out back and terrible handling. However great acceleration (and that V8 growls) in a straight line. It's the kinda car that will put a smile on your face until the fuel bills hit you and you get tired of the handling.

Why not paint your entire Cruze anew with something like bright orange? I was always one for modifying cars when they weren't my own (as in dad's) but now I get why more practical considerations stopped him from doing that kinda stuff :lol:

:lol:

hope your parents are there at the time of delivery :cheers:

this I can get for you, it is available right in the campus my current company ;)

Oh that is cool, looks a very nicely done site and some really good choice of wheels there.

:lol:

hope your parents are there at the time of delivery :cheers:

I sure hope so too :) !

You pick wheels off vehicles in the company lots? :fear::scarerun:

@Gaurav: This one is for Honda City, Cruze stays away from Knives for a year atleast.

Good for the cruze :good:

The dash is a perfect evolution of the W221, car is beyond expectations, seats are better than anything sold in this world on wheels, ride quality is twice better than a previous ABC model which itself was the best in the world

Were you able to try it or talking from reviews?

Anyway i would anyday take a Bentley flying spur over the S class given a choice. That car oozes class.

I got to try a friends Camaro V8 2010. Absolutely hated it, its like driving a truck. The car is good for nothing but to show off. BIG IMO.

Mate,

Was one of the few in the world to get an early look into this car, not only at finished stage but also at a private event held in 2012, we've owned a Bentley Flying Spur and that car has no class in front of this, not just that nothing I mean Nothing comes close,

Think of this as a Maybach, but newer, more refined and a lot more comfort. Wait till it's other variants include Couple / XXL versions are out,

And I never ever have based my car opinions on reviews, while I do enjoy a few by Chris Harris etc. I still know a lot of them move commercial and it just sucks to see a car based on someone else's opinion.

Were you able to try it or talking from reviews?

Anyway i would anyday take a Bentley flying spur over the S class given a choice. That car oozes class.

Lucky for you. :)

But having driven both Flying spur and S class (2010). I enjoyed the flying spur much more than the S(The handling, power etc), dont know if it will change with the new S. And i dont really care for comfort as am still 18 so luxury wise i dont know which one will be better. But as per the performance goes, i loved how bentley handled itself. Class car.

Looks like you are an avid merc fan eh?

Mate which S did you drive? Reason being the only fair comparison with a spur is the S600 or 63/65 models esp when equipped with active seats and abc its always been the benchmark.

And yes Mercedes is life, cut my vein and ill probably bleed silver, they have had a few bad years but all the new products will take them right where the star belongs.

Lucky for you. :)

But having driven both Flying spur and S class (2010). I enjoyed the flying spur much more than the S(The handling, power etc), dont know if it will change with the new S. And i dont really care for comfort as am still 18 so luxury wise i dont know which one will be better. But as per the performance goes, i loved how bentley handled itself. Class car.

Looks like you are an avid merc fan eh?

I got to try a friends Camaro V8 2010. Absolutely hated it, its like driving a truck. The car is good for nothing but to show off. BIG IMO.

Exactly, and they're a dime a dozen here. Much cheaper than getting a more refined car though. The mustang is a little bit better than the current gen camaro (personal experience, did a few test drives just for the hell of it :lol: )

Say what one wants to but the Camaro ZL1 or heck even the SS are pretty awesome , forget the handling not that one wakes up daily and goes to a track they are superb products.

Right, cos you only drive on straight roads all the time :P That acceleration and terrible mileage only make sense for the track in the first place, unless you speed on regular roads. Good handling isn't just something you feel just on a track.

They are good if you want an extra pony car for an occasional thrill, not as a primary car that you spend a lot of time in.

Quite frankly, this is also why the BRZ from Subaru / FR-S from Scion (Toyota), is a much better car to drive than several others that are way 'faster' in accelerating from 0-60mph.