Amazon.in

And mobiles, tablets and cameras also added. :dance:

I wonder when will the clothing be launched :3

I doubt tere size ka milega :devil:

Anyways, guys why don't you just prefer ordering from flipkart? <_< Buying from Amazon means sending out the hard earned Indian money to US. Buying from FK means, the money stays in the country. Moreover, I don't think so FK has a bad service :fear:

I doubt tere size ka milega :devil:

Anyways, guys why don't you just prefer ordering from flipkart? <_< Buying from Amazon means sending out the hard earned Indian money to US. Buying from FK means, the money stays in the country. Moreover, I don't think so FK has a bad service :fear:

Incorrect, Amazon is not selling the products, FDI does not allow it,

it is instead a listing site used by Indian sellers to sell their stuff.

It's not just a service thing. They don't stock half the stuff I want.

^ Listing fees dude, listing fees. :harhar:

Yup, but that is a really a small percentage which goes to amazon us,

you send more money to us by using Colgate Tooth Paste then using amazon India :P

Yup, but that is a really a small percentage which goes to amazon us,

you send more money to us by using Colgate Tooth Paste then using amazon India :P

also buy rupa underwear and baniyan and use dabur lal dant manjan :fear:

@insane killer

What car/bike do you own ? What brand clothes you wear ? Where do you eat when you go to malls? What shampoo, cream,etc do you use ?What mobile phone do you have ?

Are they all Indian brands or companies ? If not then you gotta stop using them man. You are sending your 'hard earned money' outside India man. Be a man do the right thing . :P

Stop fooling yourself that you ll make India more prosperous by buying from Indian retailer rather than a global one .

Healthy Competition is good for the consumers .

I ll buy from where ever I get the best service,cheapest prices and piece of mind.

PS- does amazon provide coupons and all ? :naughty:

Lol. Bro, my point here was different. Amazon is currently just a marketplace butit plans to sell stuff directly, isn't it? I wanted to say that if the price, service, quality of Amazon and FK are at par, then why don't we just order it from FK? Generally, FK doesn't f**ks ups, does it?

Now, ofcourse if you find an insane deal on amazon, even I would prefer buyin it from there. ;) I hope I was able to convey my point to you, Sir.

• 3 months later...

^^ Why do you want to order something you think you will possibly return 3 days after ordering ? Why not just wait it out till you've some clarity as to whether you want it or not. It's because of such shitty practices has FK stopped shipping anything of value >10k to UP (I know you aren't in UP, but you get the gist).

^^ Why do you want to order something you think you will possibly return 3 days after ordering ? Why not just wait it out till you've some clarity as to whether you want it or not. It's because of such shitty practices has FK stopped shipping anything of value >10k to UP (I know you aren't in UP, but you get the gist).

+ 1

Another distraught UP-ite here. Thankfully am in ncr and have contacts in delhi proper, but still, it is annoying.

Doing the 'return on a whim' thing and flat out rejecting cod ordered goods, ie playing a prank; is what compelled the e-retailers to take this step, or atlest that is what they put as justification. btw, not just FK, even amazon and some ebay sellers too do not entertain UP destined products over a certain price. Same is the case of certain other states, WB in particular- where ps is located.

Obviously return in case of a genuinely faulty product is a different thing, but this 'ordering just to check and feel' is not helping anyone.

_

FK didnt ship my diesel watch in UP address it was above 11 k ., :(

so diverted to delhi to some frieend's address,

they say courier services arent ready to handle things above 10k. , but i think they have their own logistics services and warehouses. :(

arey ...the thing is i have already purchased it and it just got shipped...i did try to cancel even before it was shipped...but amazon said i cannot cancel unfortuantely but i can refuse the order once it arrives.

so just asking if i can get full refund or not.

Guys, ..Regarding amazon india return policy...if i buy a product but do not need it and refuse to accept it . WIll i get full refund?? have you guys tried anything like that??

I believe you will get the refund. As you will not be opening the package or anything.

• 6 months later...

Guys, mera taraf se ek tip dena hai Amazon india...i have noticed of quite a few no of orders... if i make payment upfront . Amazon always ship it via Fedex...3 orders i paid for came all by Fedex...and if i choose Cash on delivery it comes by Bluedart or gati.

Gati toh naam ka gati hai...

Bluedart thik hai...decent hai.

Guys, mera taraf se ek tip dena hai Amazon india...i have noticed of quite a few no of orders... if i make payment upfront . Amazon always ship it via Fedex...3 orders i paid for came all by Fedex...and if i choose Cash on delivery it comes by Bluedart or gati.

Gati toh naam ka gati hai...

Bluedart thik hai...decent hai.

ya my last 2 order from them came via bluedart asi purchased via cod :)

Archived