Amazon uk - Nintendo 3ds PAL version

MrGX

Hello. I'm new to this site, and I hear all of you talking about imports. So, I wanted to buy a nintendo 3ds ice white from amazon uk. It costs 99 pounds, which is cheap for a PAL 3ds. I was wondering if they would ship to postal addresses in Kerala, and about how long would it take to reach india. And is it reliable? I would also like to know about the duties. And of course, about the warranty issues. Thank you.

Hello. I'm new to this site, and I hear all of you talking about imports. So, I wanted to buy a nintendo 3ds ice white from amazon uk. It costs 99 pounds, which is cheap for a PAL 3ds. I was wondering if they would ship to postal addresses in Kerala, and about how long would it take to reach india. And is it reliable? I would also like to know about the duties. And of course, about the warranty issues. Thank you.

go through the order page and checkout page and you will see if they will ship it or not??

as for delivery expect within 3 weeks at most in rare case it has come within 2-3 days as well and not come at all. But amazon refunds the money.

Btw 3ds is not region free?? i though it was region free ..Only wii u was region locked.

go through the order page and checkout page and you will see if they will ship it or not??

as for delivery expect within 3 weeks at most in rare case it has come within 2-3 days as well and not come at all. But amazon refunds the money.

Btw 3ds is not region free?? i though it was region free ..Only wii u was region locked.

3ds is region locked. So, they refund the full money? And I checked on delivery, and they says they ships to postal codes worldwide.

Thnx for the reply.

I have also had the same experience from Amazon uk. Initially my product did not arrive so amazon sent another one via expedited shipping. I received the second one and after a few days the one that was sent initially arrived. As a goodwill they allowed me to keep both at no extra charge.

Experience with Amazon india was also good. I had tried to order something but due to a netbank issue the payment never went thru. I ordered again and the payment processed correctly. They sent the product and a INR500 cheque for the inconvenience.

So I'd say the CC is trustworthy.

I have also had the same experience from Amazon uk. Initially my product did not arrive so amazon sent another one via expedited shipping. I received the second one and after a few days the one that was sent initially arrived. As a goodwill they allowed me to keep both at no extra charge.

Experience with Amazon india was also good. I had tried to order something but due to a netbank issue the payment never went thru. I ordered again and the payment processed correctly. They sent the product and a INR500 cheque for the inconvenience.

So I'd say the CC is trustworthy.

ah, thnx for the info. So, how do we contact amazon if the product doesnt arrive? And what should we do if we recieve defective goods?

Online chat is the best and quickest way. I found them really fast and willing to help. And at all times you can have the transcript of the chat emailed to you for future reference.

Ive never received a defective product but in the event of the same IIRC they will arrange a replacement. I'm not sure about the return of the defective item but iirc i think they send a postage paid return package.

Online chat is the best and quickest way. I found them really fast and willing to help. And at all times you can have the transcript of the chat emailed to you for future reference.

Online chat, huh? Do they charge much shipping cost? And could you explain to me about the duty thing?

Shipping is nominal. Around £8 if I'm not mistaken depending on the item. Duty is calculated at checkout and paid to customs. If it is less you will be refunded the difference. It's rarely more.

100 pound is not that cheap if you consider that it is the smaller model. 3DS xl can be bought from different game shops in India with a game for 15-16k.

+ 100

And i suggest not to get pal version as games sold in India for 3ds or any nintendo console are ntsc u .

and it will cost

Order Summary
Items: GBP 82.50 Postage & Packing: GBP 8.48 Total before VAT: GBP 90.98 VAT: GBP 0.00

(Order Total: GBP 90.98)

Payment Total: INR 9,476.73

You may have to pay import deposit extra when parcel reaches you.

You can get 3ds normal here for 11 or 12 k new and 3ds xl 15 to 16k new.plus you can use games available here, unless you would have to import games from amazon uk .

Everything after the DS Lite has been region locked.

And i suggest not to get pal version as games sold in India for 3ds or any nintendo console are ntsc u .

Since he imported the console, he'll import the games too? It's not that bad a decision to buy PAL... tommorow if Nintendo decided to sell their products in India, they'd probably sell the PAL ones.

I would suggest you..if you can save some more money and go for the new nintendo 3ds or 3ds xl (know as 3ds LL in Japan). Its released only in Japan and releasing in Australia on Nov 21 (which is PAL region if want a PAL console..but even i would suggest don't go for PAL system due to unavailability of games here). US and EU will release it next year...first quarter probably

Nintendo is currently considering making their hardware's region free so if it happens..its good news to all of us.

Even the games available in grey market are mostly NTSC plus there are better deals on the eshop too compared to PAL territories. So try and get a NTSC 3ds if you can. Infact there is a guy selling his NTSC 3dsxl on TP here so you could look into that. Nintendo's hardware is built to last so you don't really have to worry about warranty and stuff.

+1

Everything after the DS Lite has been region locked.

Since he imported the console, he'll import the games too? It's not that bad a decision to buy PAL... tommorow if Nintendo decided to sell their products in India, they'd probably sell the PAL ones.

Waiting since gba era for this , i don't think ninty wants to set foot india , they know market is very low (too low)

reason to suggest ntsc is games to search here would be easy and there are better deals for us version eshop .

Archived