TWISTED METAL Ragefests

TheDribbler

Are there any bonuses for playing the demo like rank carry forward or an in game mod or something. Just asking cause I usually play on my Indian account, will have to wait for a day and half if this is the case.

Also, cant find TM Black on the Indian PSN store, will it release on 14th/15th itself. Just making sure if we are even getting the game for free cause none of the vendors are promoting it. They are only promoting the free Axel DLC.

^^TM:B could be on disc :scratchchin:

also you can download the demo from any region and you can use any other region account to play it, i think you are not aware of this.

No, it will be voucher as mentioned here Twisted Metal Black on voucher

Yeah completely forgot about that region free aspect, did that with Uncharted 3 subway thing.

Also, demo available for week only ends on 8th Feb. And Twisted Metal Black confirmed for Europe as well. Demo ends Feb 8th

Are there any bonuses for playing the demo like rank carry forward or an in game mod or something. Just asking cause I usually play on my Indian account, will have to wait for a day and half if this is the case.

Also, cant find TM Black on the Indian PSN store, will it release on 14th/15th itself. Just making sure if we are even getting the game for free cause none of the vendors are promoting it. They are only promoting the free Axel DLC.

U can dl from a US account and play in any account on your PS3..

TM Black wont come on PSN store..It comes free in the 1st set of TM discs in the market..

Demo details

- Eight vehicles to choose from, each with their own unique special weapons

- Two multiplayer modes: Classic free-for-all Death Match, and team-based Nuke mode—a - -- Twisted take on Capture the Flag that’s brand new to the series

- Challenge mode, where you can practice with each vehicle to hone your destructive skills

Played the beta. LOVED the controls. I was actually worried that the controls may break the game, but no.

It's not a racer. It's an FPS on wheels. Controls are perfect.

As for the game, I couldnt get into any lobby last night... it was giving an error... so I just played the training. Will try MP today! :D

Played the beta. LOVED the controls. I was actually worried that the controls may break the game, but no.

As for the game, I couldnt get into any lobby last night... it was giving an error... so I just played the training. Will try MP today! :D

So wait you're saying controls are nice? :scratchchin:

I think these might be the worst controls of any game I've ever seen...

:doh:

U are in classic controls..Jus go and see the options..There are 3 control schemes...

Select racing and if u still think it sucks then u r probably very bad at racing games..

MP still gives error..Played SP..

Loved it... :D

still cant join online matches... same stupid matchmsking error!

wtf is up with the servers? is it not working for us indians only?

i got games today also (after 3-4 tries though :P )

put your router,modem in dmz then try.

Archived