Demon's Souls

KnackChap

Till now, the only challenging boss I have faced was the flamelurker. I was teh last man standing simply becuase I had a bucketload of herbs

of course, you will be the last man standing coz Flamelurker is a Demon :P

can someone please confirm this for me.

after killing the archdemon of a world black and blue phantoms cant enter it..... is that right?

coz i killed the dragon and storm gods and now no blue signs and no invasions in those worlds ....... :mellow:

can someone please confirm this for me.

after killing the archdemon of a world black and blue phantoms cant enter it..... is that right?

coz i killed the dragon and storm gods and now no blue signs and no invasions in those worlds ....... :mellow:

if you complete even the normal demon of a stage you cant summon others to kill you with that stage.

And no black phantoms too i think.

BlackPs can still invade I think( I was upgrading weapons in 2-1 after I'd finished it when I got invaded). You just can't summon blues.

Almost near the end of NG++. Flamelurker is ridonculously easy if you're a mage. Homing Soul Arrow literally murders him. The only boss which consistently gives me trouble is Maneater. Any single attack by him 1 shots me as I'm a mage, so my only option is kill him ASAP. I can kill the first one in a few secs with Firestorm since it always starts off with a pounce which can easily be avoided, but the second one always manages to blindside me.

If someone would like to help me, add my PSN.

PS: I'm on EU version.

Also the Brushwood armor can be obtained from 1-1, at the bottom of the stairwell where Miralda the Executioner is during PWWT or PBWT.

Edited by hellraiserpop

in 3 if you are summoned to play as the old monk and you defeat the player you get the costume....

you get summoned if you place a blue or black stone in the level.....

i did not know that before....

i had placed a blue stone....after a lil time the screen said you are being summoned as a black phantom, and a cutscene started, i thought what the hell....then i was summoned as the monk demon with the headdress....the player came in shortly and we had a fight...i lost (no pvp equipment and only few herbs).

this game has so many awesome things.... :bigyellowgrin:

There's an NPC Black Phantom roaming in some corner of the first half of 5-2 swamp. He's the enemy that scared me most in my first playthrough lol.

PS: If you see him, the first thing you'll think of is Ichigo from Bleach in Bankai form, but carrying the usual huge meat cleaver sword. Next you'll wonder how the hell he can run so fast in the swamp. He closes the distance between you two within a few seconds, and readies to swing his huge meat cleaver into your face. You'll instinctively try to roll, next moment you'll remember you're in the bloody swamp and curse as the YOU DIED screen comes up. True story.

i havent even gone once in 5 yet... :fear:

i think i will do it today...

hellraiser i am on level 70 so noway i can give you company....

i have a str dex focus (meatclever FTW*)

edit: *and bows of course

Edited by sagalime

There's an NPC Black Phantom roaming in some corner of the first half of 5-2 swamp. He's the enemy that scared me most in my first playthrough lol.

PS: If you see him, the first thing you'll think of is Ichigo from Bleach in Bankai form, but carrying the usual huge meat cleaver sword. Next you'll wonder how the hell he can run so fast in the swamp. He closes the distance between you two within a few seconds, and readies to swing his huge meat cleaver into your face. You'll instinctively try to roll, next moment you'll remember you're in the bloody swamp and curse as the YOU DIED screen comes up. True story.

Heh yeah. My WTF moment was when i fired Soul Arrow and the BP rolled away. I was cursing all the way.

i freakin hate that 5 swamp now.....

i went into 5 yesterday for the first time. 5-1 was easy enough. leech demon was a joke. i thought to myself this is not that hard. what is everyone crying about.

then i entered the swamp.

first thing i was slowed down...hmmm...ok...not that bad... those jelly fish demons are practically stationary....i started peppering them with arrows...suddenly "POISONED"starts flashing.. i frantically look around for the demon, nothing, it is the bloody swamp. so i get onto one of those islands.eat a lotus and notice i am all out of grass so i equip a regen ring. meanwhile killing those jellydemons. At this point i should have evacuated, coz i was low on lotuses, did not have antidote memorized and was of course out of grass. but greed got the better of me, those item lights were too attractive. while island hopping i saw a few blood stains and thought....jeez who gets killed by those jellydemons...as if to answer my question i see a cleaver wielding phantom, and he sees me. No problem i said to myself swamp makes things slow i will just shoot his a*s with my lava bow before he even reaches me, but i get barely 2 shots in and he is on me,DAMN IT he is not slowed down by the swamp. I press the d pad to switch to my own cleaver, nothing happens, i press it again, it changes to cleaver and then back to the bow, sh*t, some type of delay. WHACK!!!! i am lying in the swamp half health gone, relax, i think his cleaver is a slow weapon just roll and dodge, i press circle to roll but to my horror instead of rolling away i just stay rooted to the spot and do some sort of a shake. next moment i am reduced to a blood stain in the swamp, losing 50k souls in the process.

obviously i come back better prepared and kick his phantom butt, but then spend like 1 hour looking for my bloodstain, DAMN THIS SWAMP. after that i have died numerous times by the hands of those giant depraved ones, freaking mosquitoes and even fell down once from the walkway. :furious:

but even with all the frustration somehow i cant stop playing..... :D

Ya. Hate those depraved giants. I hazve more or less given up on my templar. I am out of grass, out of lotus and out of patience. I tried levelling up a Royal, but then the whole game suddenly got too easy. Now I have stopped DS and gone to Persona 4. Now that, my friends, is a game!

I have finished Level 4, now i am playing 1-3 and have killed most of the enemies there (Almost 100%), just have to save BIORR, and enter for the final boss fight. But one thing is haunting me, i played level 3-2 before all of the level 4 and i guess i have released yurt, the NPC found in 3-2, he is now in Nexus and I have already found the two unknown NPC's dead in the Nexus, i have read on some documents it says next he will kill Freke's Apprentice which i do not want, so if i go on and play the boss fight in 1-3 and defeat him will Yurt kill Freke's Apprentice? Also where and how can i kill Yurt? Can I kill him in Nexus? Please reply otherwise i can not proceed. Btw I am on lvl 60 and am magician.