The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

^I know. A friend just tipped me about this scheme at the last minute (My insurance was expiring today at midnight). I was about to take my usual New India insurance, but for 7k more, I got this cover. I dont think any other company AFAIK offers this "no depreciation cover" scheme. Most others depreciate value by 20% in 2nd year and plastics and fibreglass the usual 50% and 30% respectively i think. This is plain awesome! :).

edit: @DA

For my corolla, the normal insurance in 2nd year would've been 25k. This is around 32k.

You can check it out at the cholamandalam MS website. Its called 360 protect or something

Edited by Death Stryke

Wonderful deal provided they deliver.

Will suggest this to Dad when the Cruze is a year old

and in all likelihood get told to shut up for presuming to be able to advise him on money matters :(

You can check it out at the cholamandalam MS website. Its called 360 protect or something

:giggle:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Wonderful deal provided they deliver.

Will suggest this to Dad when the Cruze is a year old

and in all likelihood get told to shut up for presuming to be able to advise him on money matters :(

:giggle:

Cholamandalam is a pretty decent insurance company. They have an officer stationed at Lanson Toyota permanently anyway so its cool. Stay away from that reliance and icici crap. They are cheaper but terrible in terms of turnaround times and all.

Yeah, the IIPM advertising bugger

who looks kinda gay IMO

. Apparently, he's quite an orator. Atleast that's what a cousin of mine at Loyola, Chennai said.. Never really liked him though.

yeah man...i really wanna punch him in d face...

Just because of the Veyron Supersport? I feel that a handful of episodes from TG would stand long ahead of this one :P

The Senna segment...

^I know. A friend just tipped me about this scheme at the last minute (My insurance was expiring today at midnight). I was about to take my usual New India insurance, but for 7k more, I got this cover. I dont think any other company AFAIK offers this "no depreciation cover" scheme. Most others depreciate value by 20% in 2nd year and plastics and fibreglass the usual 50% and 30% respectively i think. This is plain awesome! :).

edit: @DA

For my corolla, the normal insurance in 2nd year would've been 25k. This is around 32k.

Great.. My car insurance is due to expire as well.. will check them out..

^^ The Senna segment as well as two big SitRPC segments with both topiing the charts.

^^ Shhh!! Clarkson will eat you

Edit: Tom Cruise's lap was seriously amazing, especially the last corner. He still went fastest by a whole second :majesty:

sheesh. those timings weren't real fools :chair:

This guy MT, is like the celebrity here in IVG.. Wow.. Guess I made a good Frand in here.. :thumbsup:

The man with the moolah who makes us go green

with envy .... no, not in an Al Gore sense

!

He's the guy Snake wants to dethrone (as was evident from the previous page) too. You still out there Lord Vader?

Some dude at college told me he could get 20kmpl with his Swift. Is that really possible?

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire