Coffee with IVG: HPS

CM Sunny

24eoykz.jpg

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanD It's here people

Coffee With Ivg:Season 1 now officially starts

Gracing the couch with his presence is the shot caller himself, Hundred Proof Sam

So here are the rules

1) For a period of 3 days, ask HPS anything that you would like to know about him or would like an answer for.

2) DO NOT spam in this thread.

3) Don't act like a idiot or a troll in this thread.

4) Some stupid (Read:Funny) questions are allowed, but don't ask moronic questions in this thread like "[Game Console] are nots working forr meez! Xbox rulrz ps3 sucketh"

5)Max questions allowed: 5

6)Do NOT repeat the questions that have already been asked

7)Keep your f**king arguments & self defence arguments to yourself

8)Don't argue with master pushy

9)Ask your questions in a single post

Rules violaters will be reported, keep trolling to a low level

So I'll let Sam takeover now

He is all yours

When you started IVG, did you ever think / hope to make it the biggest gaming forum in India (which I suppose it is now)?? Assuming you studied to be a journalist (that's what you did right?), did you think you'd go into starting the largest Indian gaming forum with several thousand members ever?

What inspired U in creating dis community??? :)

Are there any hidden stake holders of IVG besides U big 4 (i.e. urself, MT, CC, KC)??? :scratchchin:

When will we see U in E3 or similar events as a representative of IVG n whole Indian Gaming community??? :naughty:

Wats da secret of flying parrot??? :P

Wen r U gonna take dis IVG chai/coffee/biscuit wala under ur belt as grand-apprentice, coz he's sure trying hard 2 be one like his master poopy did back in da days??? :giggle:

Archived