Coffee with IVG: HPS

CM Sunny

So sam, where my skull?

/Americanised Arabic accent

What are you saying?

When you started IVG, did you ever think / hope to make it the biggest gaming forum in India (which I suppose it is now)?? Assuming you studied to be a journalist (that's what you did right?), did you think you'd go into starting the largest Indian gaming forum with several thousand members ever?

I didn't actually start IVG. It was started by Vinit and another guy (Rene). KC, CC and I were the first members to sign up back when it was called 360Indians.com. It was forum dedicated to Xbox 360 (PS3 hadn't launched yet). So KC, CC and I were mods to begin with. Shortly after the forum was started, V and Rene got caught up with other stuff and they stopped visiting, thats when the responsibility fell on KC and me (CC would be away a lot). So I didn't actually start it, but it was probably because KC and me that 360i didn't die within 6 months.

Why was your first XBL GT Knocktural187?

Knockturnal because I used to work in news back then and we used to have weird work hours so I'd be up all night. 187 from the Dr Dre song Deep Cover.

Waddup jackie! Long time :cheers:

Where and when did you meet Pushy for the first time ? :bigyellowgrin:

Aah I remember it like it was yesterday :wub:

He came to my house to pick up his GT5 Prologue preorder copy. GT5 was only an excuse.

when will u buy a wii ? :scratchchin:

I was on the verge of buying it last year. But the way games are releasing this year, I won't even have time to play the games on the platforms I currently own. So not for a long time. :|

What inspired U in creating dis community??? :)

Are there any hidden stake holders of IVG besides U big 4 (i.e. urself, MT, CC, KC)??? :scratchchin:

When will we see U in E3 or similar events as a representative of IVG n whole Indian Gaming community??? :naughty:

Wats da secret of flying parrot??? :P

Wen r U gonna take dis IVG chai/coffee/biscuit wala under ur belt as grand-apprentice, coz he's sure trying hard 2 be one like his master poopy did back in da days??? :giggle:

1. Answered above.

2. Nope.

3. I wonder about that all the time myself :(

4. It had better accuracy than I did.

1) Why aren't you play competitive MP games much?

I'm not into MP much. I prefer SP games. More so now because you have to keep playing MP to stay at par with other players and I don't often get the chance to keep playing only the games I like. Have to keep moving on to newer stuff. I'm not complaining though.

whats the reason behind ur display name?

whats the real reason for the GI - IVG fiasco ( u knew this was cmng anyways rite

I just wanted a new name and Hundred Proof has two meanings and they were both kinda cool. Added Sam to that. Nothing to it,

Just a difference of opinion on what direction IVG should take. It shouldnt have played out as it did though.

Have you ever knocked off to faith :fear: ?

If by knocked off you mean jacked off, nope. If by knocked off you mean fell asleep, nope.

with who were u in the Balcony last night :threatenlumber:

:fear:

Bow often you go to amar juice center :threatenlumber: ?

Never been.

Worst article ever written and why?

GTA4 review. I reviewed it before even finishing half of it. I gave it a good review. Then I played more and hated every minute of it. Ever since then I never review a game unless I complete it.

Which was the first PES game u played and which in ur opinion is the favourite Fifa game in the series?

First one was Winning Eleven 4/ISS Pro Evolution on PS1. But I became a fan after paying PES3 on the PS2. Favourite FIFA was FIFA 99.

So I heard you recently fed an elephant with some peanuts.

Yes. Apu has a good memory. He was aptly rewarded.

Will IVG preorders ever come back? :(

Don't think so. Not in the way we used to earlier at least. A lot of people were complaining, not just the members who wanted their games on time, but even retailers and distributors were whining.

We started preorders coz back then games used to not even make it to stores in so many cities. And back then IVG members didnt want discounts, freebies or day 1. They just wanted the game. So we started preorders to help them out. Now that there are so many good retailers to choose from, we don't need IVG preorders anymore.

Do you really shave legs ? :scarerun:

LOL no

1.have you ever wished that ivg was not there so that you could have more time for yourself or people around you?...or are you very good in time management :P

2.which member has really made you very irritated that you wished you could punch him before banning him ?(hardly saw you ever lose your cool)

3.are you and vinit still in touch? (your wish if you want to answer or not,sorta personal)

4.which was the game that really got you into gaming?

5.who is your fav member in this community?

The other day Lulwani told me how much he loved Rebecca Black after you introduced him to the video on YouTube.

Do you like spreading love like that to everyone?

Did you like playing Killzone 2 online before your PS3 choked on the disc?

Do you remember a game called Rainbow Six: Vegas and another called PES6 that you used to play when you had an Xbox? :P

Archived