Uncharted 4 Spoiler Thread

Yolo

WARNING!!

SPOILERS AHEAD.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Source : neogaf

Who is that Big Boss lookin' guy in the jail saying "So...are you ready to seek your future : His name is Hector Alcatraz, a drug lord Sam meets in prison. His connections allowed him to escape(along with Sam), and Sam owes him big time. That's one of the main motivations for Sam guilt tripping Nathan to help him find Averie's treasure.

What is the intro? Remember that part with Drake and Sam on the stormy boat fighting all mercs from the commercial? Yeah, that. A flashfoward to a big UC set piece to grab your attention, kinda like UC2(and kinda like UC1 when ya think about it). Then there's a flashback of Nate, Sam, and Rafe in Jail, that teaches you a lot of the basic UC mechanics(Melee, climbing, shooting, etc) while also establishing the Drake-Sam relationship as well as their history with Rafe, the main antagonist. Then there's the Young Sam/Drake chapter where they break into this old woman's house to get their mom's old diaries, which was a key to getting to Averie's treasure. Unfortunately, the old lady who lives there calls the police AND has a heart attack! So they get chased by the police and they wanted for murder. This is the event that causes them to change their name in order to better hide from the cops, and they decide on Sir Francis Drake, someone their mom always loved and Sam/Nate obviously fancied themselves.

Are there any stupid supernatural monsters in this game? ......................no

Do Chloe and Cutter show up?..................no

Does Sam betray Nate!there's one part in the game where its teased he does, but its a misunderstanding/trick by Rafe

Does Nathan/Sam/Sully/Elena die!?!?!?no, its an Uncharted game none of em ever die

What is the ending!?Nate and Sam actually find Averie's treasure after all this time! But of course Nadine/Rafe confront them as well. And of course the whole goddamn pirate ship goes up in flames because its an UC finale. Nadine betrays Rafe and just high tails it out there, she aint dying for this sh*t. Final boss is a sword fight on the burning ship between Nate and Rafe. Rafe is killed, and Sam/Nate/Sully and Elena(who showed up in a plane later on the island after Sully convinces Nate needs her but really because they couldn't end the UC series without Sully/Elena showing up together for the final adventure) all escape. Epilogue is set 15 years later, where you play as Nathan/Elena's daughter, and they tell her about their final adventure hunting for Averie's treasure.

Nate's daughter : QPsQrxy.jpg

SUMMARY :

The first level of Crash Bandicoot is playable in UC4.

No one dies.

Sam does not betray Nate.

Nate have a daughter, shown in epilogue.

You'll be able to play as young nate, like in UC3.

Via 4chan

>The Sam that we know is fake.

>He was sell mate for the real Sam for 10 years.
>They were lovers (Nice going there Druckmann)
>Sam tells his life story to Fake Sam and tells him about Nate, his brother.
>Real Sam dies in prison and Fake Sam escapes.
>Fake Sam gets in trouble and goes to Nathan to help find a treasure.

Lot's of new screenshots, gifs and models :http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04/30/leaked-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-screenshots-show-incredible-graphics-in-game-filters-and-more/

A ton of spoilers : https://www.reddit.com/r/uncharted/comments/4gvgot/spoilers_ive_finished_uncharted_4_ask_anything/

Summary of Reddit AMA :

What happens in Epilouge? Their daughter wakes up, plays crash bandicoot then goes to find her parents, she unlocks a cupboard full of artefacts and Nate and Elena catch her and are forced to tell her about it the game ends

Final boss: It's Raef and you sword fight him on a burning pirate ship . Pretty fun you have to predict which way to counter, square for left or triangle for right. After Nate and Sam escape the pirate ship it's falling apart and there is explosions after they make it back to sully and Elena they make jokes and talk about the future before it jumps to the epilogue

It looks very likely that Sam will die in the last 15 mins but he survives

Sam says he owes money to a drug lord or he'lol be killed to guilt trip Nate into helping. Nate tells Elena he's on a business trip but she finds his hotel room and catches him planning. She leaves angry and reconciles on the island after sully convinces her Nate needs her

Game have Cheat codes: Infinite ammo, weapon select, all the good stuff?

Do we see Nadine after she betrays Raef? : No, her fate is left unknown.

Total chapters and time : 22 chapters and around 14-25 hours long.

does the volcano erupt : No

Nathen's real name : His real name is Nathan calgrase or similar.... He and Sam as boys break into someone's house to steal their moms old diaries. But the police chase them so they change their names to Drake as their mom was a fan of francis drake to start w new life of treasure hunting.

what happens after the PS Experience section when Sam says that he is in trouble. : Chapter 4, they go to an auction house to steal a cross.

How does the game begin? (first thirty minutes) : t begins with Nate and Sam heading to the island on a boat, in a huge storm being shot at. They get separated and then you play a flashback set before U1 with Nate, Sam and Raef in prison as friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming this is the thread to discuss the spoiler part of the game.

I was shocked to see the PS1 in chapter 4. Really, the boot up sound is so nostalgic. Also, I got the play Crash Bandicoot( was it the first one? ) for the first time. It was actually really tough due to the weird camera orientation.

Rafe and Nadine are so good, not as persons but as characters. Loved both of them. Although, Rafe is definitely is lying piece of psychopath. Nadine is ' get the job done' gal.

Also, I thought Sam was going die but thank god he didn't. He's just an addict, addicted with adventure aka adrenaline. Although, that will to find Avery's treasure can be blamed on their mother's will to find the pirate treasure.

Holy sh*t at Cassie Drake though. I was shocked to see her. AT first I thought the epilogue started with Nate trying to master Crash Bandicoot, but as time passed, the idea of Nate's son/daughter playing the game struck my mind and it was actually true. I was amazed to notice their beach house and happy at the fact they were still in contact with Sully/ Sam.

This game has the right subtitle, this indeed is a thief's end. Not literally, but figuratively of course.

Take any of the incredibly boring moments of Sam and Nate climbing over another crumbling wall; these guys have zero stuff to talk about. There shd be so much history btw them as brothers. The guy just seems like a squirelly criminal who was in prison and is now out and is desperate to live: why for what, who is he, how does he fit in the uncharted universe, we don't know.

Nate and Sully bantering over the winch and jeep rental, the moment Nate rises on the rig and we realize he is in NYC and doing a normal job, these moments are memorable, but then swallowed up by all the f**king push A to climb boredom. The game has been incredibly disappointing so far. I have to push myself to continue playing.

Honestly they should have kept the original writers, they knew who these characters were. Neil Druckman et. al. were great for the more grounded tLOS but for something like this, which is more a modern Indian Jones, they truly don't fit.

Take any of the incredibly boring moments of Sam and Nate climbing over another crumbling wall; these guys have zero stuff to talk about. There shd be so much history btw them as brothers. The guy just seems like a squirelly criminal who was in prison and is now out and is desperate to live: why for what, who is he, how does he fit in the uncharted universe, we don't know.

Nate and Sully bantering over the winch and jeep rental, the moment Nate rises on the rig and we realize he is in NYC and doing a normal job, these moments are memorable, but then swallowed up by all the f**king push A to climb boredom. The game has been incredibly disappointing so far. I have to push myself to continue playing.

Honestly they should have kept the original writers, they knew who these characters were. Neil Druckman et. al. were great for the more grounded tLOS but for something like this, which is more a modern Indian Jones, they truly don't fit.

Lol neil druckman etc made uncharted 2 aswell fyi.. anyways keep playing.. most of your complains wi be taken care of..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So Cassie Drake will be doing all murdering now in future games :lol: So all that final UC game thing was bullshit lol

I liked the game...I think it was quite good compared to 2 and 3, though pacing was better in 2. Some section in 4 were quite boring and long.

There are not many memorable set piece moments except that Bike chase scene which looks cool in video but not in gameplay..

Plane scene in UC3 and Train scene in 2 were more memorable and fun to play as well.

I don't think game deserves perfect 10 score...It's not doing anything new or innovative to get such high scores...

8 or 9 are fine but 10/10 is way too high.

You can't call this a perfect 10 game unless you are a really big fan of UC.

Archived