Uncharted 4 Spoiler Thread

Yolo

Nadine should have definitely be the last boss fight with guns......not first or sword fight

I think ND wanted this to be really a cinematic realistic experience

in real life anyone in Nadine's place would do the same.....but that gave away a big boss opportunity

maybe she's the final boss of the DLC for that Portuguese job Sam & Sully went for in the end

Hope the dlc is at-least 7 hrs long & as good as base game

Future of Uncharted is definitely Sam as he never got married or had a Family......he will have 1-2 good adventures for sure

i just don't want RAD to develop it.....oh that piece of crap order

Uncharted should be Bend's baby now

It's a bit weird that there was no super natural or mystical phenomena involved at all this time

there was no wtf wow factor at all.....just the suspense of who's end it would be

which obviously was just Rafe

game is a joy ride & full of action but lacks a punching intense wow factor

I was discussing the same with ruthenic yesterday.. would have been brilliant to see some undead pirates ala pirates of the carribean...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I was expecting some undead pirates or pirate zombies too.

Everything in past games wasn't really super natural in that sense....but there was a mystical feel to it

Eldorado was just plagued virus,Cintamani stone was just a substance that increases your body mutation & Dajin was just an hallucinating agent

They should have worked something like that out

Holy sh*t I was thinking the same thing yesterday. The mystical feel was missing. Game was immense fun though.

I was expecting that too. But I'm glad the twist never came to be honest. Uncharted games are full of realism except for the bits which are suddenly super-natural. Especially the first game. Couldn't understand what was happening, however I thought it'd be a routine thing from the next game(something like Indiana Jones). Luckily they made a silly reference to it(as a joke) and let it be real. Which was pretty damn awesome.

So playing this again now on crushing.. and theres this cutscene at end of chapter 12 where sam asks nate to get excited and nate replies we will do that when we get alcazar of your back and sam replies back saying okay... that moment is when i think sam was about to tell him the truth about alcazar story.. but rafes men came in and they bail from the island..

I realized it then & there that he is bluffing about the whole trade treasure for life deal

This. That was the point when I knew Sam was bluffing about prison escape etc.

Story was very very predictable apart from two things constantly nudging in your mind

which thief's end is it going to be & whether or not sam will turn on nate

both didn't happen

very useless build up to be honest

Story was very very predictable apart from two things constantly nudging in your mind

which thief's end is it going to be & whether or not sam will turn on nate

both didn't happen

very useless build up to be honest

I want to know what the original script was like.. by the teaser we got.. sam definitely would have been the villain...

read the druckmann interview where he said that they originally planed a mock sword fight between the kid drake brothers in chapter 16 that would serve as a tutorial for the final boss fight with rafe. it got cut for unknown reasons

finally completed uc4 last night ... Guys Dont you think there were less set pieces in this one as compared to previous installments . The one that was most interesting was already shown in last e3 and in the game i dint find anything spectacular except the story which was great

Archived