Sony E3 2016 Press Conference News and Discussion

Awesome job Krehani. Year of dream 2.0 is approaching. Can't wait for GOW4 and more Horizon news. Dead Don't Ride( Rumoured Sony Bend's game) could be interesting too. Then there is TLG's release date LOL. Crash would be a nice surprise but I don't have nostalgia for it so it's not a big deal for me.

Give me that SpiderMan game though :P

Also, would we have a common E3 chat room like the last time? Zodak Ash banke dubara aayega :lol:

You want TLG......TAKE IT.................by the power of the holy Shu.

You want FF7 remake???....TTTTAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEE ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

by the power of the holy shu.

You want Shenmue 3??.....TAKE IT!!!!! TAKE IT!!!.......TTTTTTTTTAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job Krehani. Year of dream 2.0 is approaching. Can't wait for GOW4 and more Horizon news. Dead Don't Ride( Rumoured Sony Bend's game) could be interesting too. Then there is TLG's release date LOL. Crash would be a nice surprise but I don't have nostalgia for it so it's not a big deal for me.

Give me that SpiderMan game though :P

Also, would we have a common E3 chat room like the last time? Zodak Ash banke dubara aayega :lol:

I don't use chat as I watch Giantbomb talk over press conferences live stream.

And Ash Who?

I don't use chat as I watch Giantbomb talk over press conferences live stream.

And Ash Who?

AFAIK, he was a guy in the chat room who kept thrashing Sony's PC throughout the whole time. In the end, everyone kicked him out of the chat room. Someone later said that he was you in disguise :P

AFAIK, he was a guy in the chat room who kept thrashing Sony's PC throughout the whole time. In the end, everyone kicked him out of the chat room. Someone later said that he was you in disguise :P

Whoever told you that is a certified idiot. If I want to criticize Ps then I will not use fake id. Darta nahi mein kisi se. Some coward must be using my username to post Bs there.

Also I don't use that chat room anymore. It's full of hardcore Psfanboys trashing games they don't care about. IVG E3 Xbox thread will be no different. Same usual suspects will post Bs again here. So I will avoid all that and watch entire conference live on GB as they talk over it live just like last year.

And FFS I have bought all Ps consoles released till date. Bc agar itna hate karta toh leta kyun PS4 lol

GB talk over press conference live stream is great. They also invite guests and give funny reactions lol

https://youtu.be/eG09LQu2g7k

WW release December 2016.

I'm not at all familiar with KH, so could anyone please tell me what in the world 2.8 signifies?!

2.8 basically signifies the events between KH2 and 3.

2.8 in addition to having the remaster of dream drop distance(3DS iteration) will also have birth by sleep 0.2 which uses same engine as KH3 and will directly lead into KH3 and also a CGI movie KH back cover.

Buddy if you are remotely interesred in KH3 you should either catch up on the story on youtube or else if you have a ps3 you can play KH1.5 hd, KH2.5hd. I would highly recommend you to play the games rather than watching on youtube as KH series is one of the best action rpg japanese games, dare I say even better than FF7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_bhXcjU9AE

WW release December 2016.

I'm not at all familiar with KH, so could anyone please tell me what in the world 2.8 signifies?!

Brilliant trailer. Looking forward to replaying DDD on ps4. The 3ds version was excellent so I can't imagine how good it would look and play on ps4 :wOOtjumpy:

Vita section of E3 will be replaced by VR BS I guess :suicide:

BS? :( Have played a small VR demo on oculus and it was fun. Havnt tried PSVR though, did u get a chance to try it out @ PSX last year? If yes, u dint like it?

Archived