Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

@Obaid bhai: So other than the fact that SYW sucks bigtime (they screwed my mgs:essential collection order too the same way... ); how good is SnS ? :)

not tried sns till now myself...but i think milo,cc,noctis have tried it..and they are quite happy with the service

$45 fee :O

try using this code while registering...USD5983402..you can get registered for 5$.

incase that does not work...i think if you contact them by twitter they send you a promotion code which makes its 5$ for registeration

Way faster than SYW. CC/Milo both got their stuff in 5-6 days max.

Yeah out of those 6 days, 3 were taken by Amazon for local shipping and 3 days from US to India.

Also, I don't think ordering one or two games/dvds is economical, try and find items on heavy sale and combine as many as possible while staying under 10k limit.

Yeah out of those 6 days, 3 were taken by Amazon for local shipping and 3 days from US to India.

Also, I don't think ordering one or two games/dvds is economical, try and find items on heavy sale and combine as many as possible while staying under 10k limit.

good advice....people jumping all over this aramex Sns...need to think that with delivery and whatever little or more custom risk it can turn out to be even more expensive idea....try to use it where you really see it works out for stuffs that is not available here and it even cost not that much compared to other places....

SnS is best for light and expensive items. That is why I posted about it in the 3DS thread. Its also useful when you combine multiple cheap games from Amazon sales and is cheaper than using fedex with PA. But for heavy and inexpensive imports you are better off with ICC world or SYW.

SnS is best for light and expensive items. That is why I posted about it in the 3DS thread. Its also useful when you combine multiple cheap games from Amazon sales and is cheaper than using fedex with PA. But for heavy and inexpensive imports you are better off with ICC world or SYW.

Yeah I guess..

I wanted to buy this

http://www.amazon.com/LG-AN-WL100W-Wireless-Media-Kit/dp/B003I6718M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313512403&sr=8-1

Amazon Prize: $87

SnS shipping Charges: $58

wow! I am so not buying it :(

Lol SYW is a total ripoff.For a 10usd t shirt they are quoting 1200rs + customs etc.Their conversion rates are heavily jacked up.

Archived