Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

The game is being developed using the MT Framework Engine and will feature a rostr of 30 charas, 15 from each world. That's the same engine RE 5 used i think.

isnt SF4 and TvC just modified versions of that?...not sure though...yea MT framework is what RE5,DMC4 and LP?..i dont see how a fighting game would fit in but lets see how it turns out

that guy above Chris does not look like Doom...he looks like .... THE JUGGERNAUT... :coolspeak:

also, am not sure either, although one thing's for sure, this game's using a LOT more flexible version of the engine than SF4, tht's certain. I hear even LP 2 is being developed using the same one. The visuals should be more comicky aswell. I for one am really excited about this game.

I think they are saying Dr.Doom because in the Marvel Logo he had a cape....

bah why do we care...in a couple of days some guy will leak a list ...nobody will believe it...and then as capcom announces stuff which happens correctly according to that list...

And you guys shouldnt underestimate chris ... remember that Rock scene LOL!...

I think ZANGIEF VS HULK would have been more epic

20_mvc03.jpg

• The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

• It's a 3-on-3 tag team fighting game, players build their own squads and uses Assists as well. Very similar to MvC2.

• The title uses an advanced version of Capcom's MT Framework, which powered Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2.

• MvC3 has aerial combos, hyper combos and other original gameplay systems.

• The game is officially titled Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

20_mvc10.jpg

More here.

ehhh ... SF4 art > TvC art ....in game TvC looks better ...

i mean srsly they look a bit wierd in that pic...especially chris..

wonder why they din stick to the old MvC2 style

mvc2-ryu--article_image.jpg

Or the new Remake one

MvC2_Ryu_by_joe_vriens.png

EDIT: OK WAIT THAT NEW STUFF LOOKS AWESOME

• Right now the development team is looking at having about 30 characters — or so — in the roster.

• Seth Killian said that fans can expect "a healthy dose of new blood" when it comes to fighter selection.

• The goal is to get 100 pieces of music in the game, that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes.

• The goal is to get 100 pieces of music in the game, that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes.

100 pieces of music in the game

:wOOtjumpy:

There are no plans for an arcade, computer or Wii version.

• The team behind this wants this game to have a strong storyline.

• Development started on MvC3 in the summer of 2008.

Orly Capcom? :wOOtjumpy:

And read the above posts. They say they're planning to have 30 or so characters.

he said right now the game is being made with 30 characters as in balancing and testing n stuff .. so i think they are gonna add more ...rumor is that they most likely are gonna go for 70+ chars in the final build

LOL development started in 2008

DANTE vs BLADE . DEMON(SLAYER) vs VAMPIRE(SLAYER) . OMG GET WITH THE HYPE

Archived