What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

I know. *touchwood* one thing is pretty clear from all this. We keep saying "shopto is fast, thehut is slow or PA is slow". That is all crap. They all send it on time and its the airport customs who cause delays. Maybe Chennai customs are good in this regard.

Yep, our Chennai customs guys are great! :thumbsup: They don't check anything at all.. whatever you send comes straight through :lol:

But I've only had 2 things shipped via courier from abroad till now - microcontroller and programmer , and then 2 sticks of RAM - nothing else. Helped that both were bought by my friend there in the states and then shipped from his address. Maybe it'd have attracted some jobless customs officer's eye if they'd had an amazon tag on it.

EDIT: Oh wait one more thing, the SEGA UK guys sent me a copy of Alpha Protocol which they marked with a value of 5 pounds :lol: .... that got through with no customs on it.

On an unrelated note, I should have been levied customs duty on an iPod Touch I imported (sent via mail) from Canada to the US, but amazingly it got through without any duty put on it. I guess it ain't just our people who love randomness.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Pics ??

No Pics = ATNC

Here you go SAAR! Was busy.

haul.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Almost forgot, was gifted Halo Reach last week, too bad I dont have a XBOX or a TV :(

I bought a new mansion on Beverly hills , a new office in Burj Dubai , a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder this week :D

I didnt know they had Beverly Hills in Baroda, lay off the illicit liquor mate :D

I bought the PlayBoy Mansion.

Of-course you did.

Also ultimate trolling for TP is here

torch.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Quickdraw

So I ordered this after seeing DK's thread.

Placed order on 24th on amazon. They shipped on 25th. I recd today. 3 FKIN WORKIN DAYS :panic: the fastest ever import.

WTF! It has been more than a week since I ordered Kindle and the status was showing as "Shipping Soon".

EDIT: Just checked now and it says, "Shipped". Oct 1 is the delivery date. Yipeeee!

Buggati veyron super sport version with twin led monitors connected to 2 ps3s ,exclusive call of duty black ops blu ray,and bottle of grey goose vodka . That was the best i could come come with :harhar:

PS: Im just kidding( i know you all know) hhe

IN SHORT REVIEW :-

7) I thought of going for Series 6 Because of 100Hz and believe me guys u wont need it ! Motion is Already so so Smooth .

I used a 32" tv for a DAY or 2 but 40" is very large ! and worth the extra money !

IN THE END , I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TV TO ANYONE !

n00b, u need 120 Hz for 3D stuff, thats where 120+Hz is required and it's worth it when u buy a TV at this time slot.....but u know as time passes them 3D TV's will get lighter on pocket and thats when i will bounce on ;)