Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

A comment on the first rotten review of TDK Rises

"This is the critic rottentomatoes deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll flame him. Because he can take it"

This is the summary of the rotten review

"At times, the action is so massive and thunderously clunky that I might as well have been watching one of the Transformers movies."

"Emotional, epic and entertaining, this is the end you've been waiting for."

"A smart, stirring spectacle that faces down impossible expectations to pull off a hugely satisfying end to business."

tomo le friend going to Spiderman at IMAX3D

that is the worst part, but the good part is...

he be booking TDKR, Sunday morning show :happydance: :happydance: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

No, don't worry I'd be at Wadala before you. That's where you'll collect the tickets, right? If it isn't much trouble, ask for 6 more tickets. I can transfer the money to your acc too, right away.

I can arrange a ticket for you and maybe 2 more ppl, but 6 would be too much. coz i am calling a favor from my friends brother, i'll have a word with him and let you know by tmorrow evening how much tickets can i get for you, coz when i called him today evenin even he was not sure about the shows timing

guys goin to wadala

pls post review how is the exp minus the spoiler ofcourse(it wud be shown in the dome right?)

what r the rates too

rates are generally close to 500-600 for the tickets, and the actual dome has been shut for a while now. but they do show it in the same theater with a giant a*s screen (in Imax format of course)

guys goin to wadala

pls post review how is the exp minus the spoiler ofcourse(it wud be shown in the dome right?)

what r the rates too

Dome, yes, but not the entire dome, it's closed, it will be IMAX screen size inside the Dome

morning show, 250/350 bucks, rest are 500/600 bucks

Edited by Pushy

I can arrange a ticket for you and maybe 2 more ppl, but 6 would be too much. coz i am calling a favor from my friends brother, i'll have a word with him and let you know by tmorrow evening how much tickets can i get for you, coz when i called him today evenin even he was not sure about the shows timing

3 should do. I can watch with the rest again Friday night. If you can though, it'd be awesome and much appreciated. If not, no worries. :)