[PS3] Borderlands 2 Co-Op Fragfests

Nikushimi

add my name bitch B)

Class beech? And make yourself available every night post 9pm. You, me and Koldy will team up and tear sh*t up :gunsmilie:

How much space is it taking on your HDD? I have the game pre ordered from nextworld but thinking of cancelling that and buying it from PS store...

5.5 gigs :)

wow.... :surprise: that'll do some damage to my high speed data limit.....i'll probably just save it for online gaming and pick the hard copy of the game on release date..

5gb is actually pretty small when compared to some of the other games out there. Especially for a game that has 30+ hours of gameplay.

But there's nothing like holding the hard copy in your hands, unwrapping the plastic covering, checking the brand new disc for scratches and inhaling the sweet smell of the game manual :P

5gb is actually pretty small when compared to some of the other games out there. Especially for a game that has 30+ hours of gameplay.

But there's nothing like holding the hard copy in your hands, unwrapping the plastic covering, checking the brand new disc for scratches and smelling the game manual :P

I know.....but some recent experiences have made me skeptical of availability of games on release date in India....that's why i was thinking of going to PS store for the first time... i just hope the the distributors dont let us down again... can't wait to play this game :)

Depends on what type of play style you enjoy.

Maya - The support class. You can trap foes and heal team mates

Zer0 - Can specialize on Sniper rifles or melee attacks. If you wanna play as a sniper, Zer0 is the way to go

Salvador - Tank class. The 'in your face' type of class with high health and dual wielding guns

Axton - The normal 'Jack of all trades class'. The turret will distract the enemies.

slightly unrelated but useful info - if you have a game on your hard drive, you have an advantage over players with a disc.

Example: KZ3 multi player. guys having the game on the drive spawn before the counter starts....guys with the disc spawn 20-30 seconds later..it really affects the outcome in clan matches.

so u may want to download BdrLnds if u have enough bwidth

Hmmm.....I absolutely loved playing as support/medic in Resistnce 2 co-op, but i don't know how support works in BL. As for the turret, i found it to be of not much use in BL1, but then I didn't level up too much.I do rwmember dying a lot in BL1, so maybe hih health Salvador might be the class for me, but dual weilding is no big draw for me.If Maya can really become a good support class dudette, then I'll go with her , I guess. And Salvador when playing alone, cos what will a support dude do if playing alone !

Gmae seems to be fantastic ! The environs and enemies look superb to e. I think I will either be Axton or Maya. I like Maya's skill tree a lot but it will require a LOT of lelellving up before we can get to cool powers.

But there is a level cap....i dont like level caps...u can't get them all... :(

Now I am confused between Maya and Zero ! Vanishing and smacking enemies faces with a slam bang melee attack seems to be fun :D ! Wish I could do that to people in MP, but i bet it will be annoying to AI too ! Lol ! I am no sniper guy , but taking a break from shooting and doing a massive melee sounds cool ! Maya or Zero ???? How much time do I have to decide? When does the game unlock for indians ?

^^Read somewhere that it'll unlock prior to release. This weekend gonna be epic :)

Sniping isn't that difficult in borderlands unlike MP games like BF & COD. But if you don't like sniping then no point in playing as Zero,choose Maya.

Zero's sniper skill "Critical " : Scoring a Critical Hit with a sniper rifle gives you +6% Critical Hit Damage and +5% Damage with sniper rifles. Can stack up to 999 times. Stacks begin to decay if you haven't scored a critical hit in a while.

Every time you take a critical hit, your next critical hit will have more damage! Imagine if someone stacks it up to 999 without missing a shot. The damage :O

Archived