[PS3] Borderlands 2 Co-Op Fragfests

Nikushimi

^^ahh cool :good: i wanna get it but i need to think over if its worth 1499

wat level r u both anyways??if u're near level 30 i wanna join u guys :)

we both levelled upto 18 and then my save got corrupted. right now am on 11 and django is waiting for me to reach 18.

I'm thinking of getting this, purely for the coop aspect. The whole campaign can be played with a buddy am I right?

However the problem I've heard of is that, players need to be like within 5 levels of each other or else there are too many problems and skipped missions etc. , and all my friends are quite high levels. So I need players around my level , which would be 0, since I still haven't purchased the game :P Who all interested in buying/sharing? Could use a few coop buddies.

I'm thinking of getting this, purely for the coop aspect. The whole campaign can be played with a buddy am I right?

However the problem I've heard of is that, players need to be like within 5 levels of each other or else there are too many problems and skipped missions etc. , and all my friends are quite high levels. So I need players around my level , which would be 0, since I still haven't purchased the game :P Who all interested in buying/sharing? Could use a few coop buddies.

I have three 0 level character so I can play with but I don't have a specific time to play.

we both levelled upto 18 and then my save got corrupted. right now am on 11 and django is waiting for me to reach 18.

ahh that sucks man...

just level up to 15 or 16 and join django....u'll level up quicker ...

that's what i did when catalyst,aman were level 19 and i was 14.......joined their game and was sniping from a distance ....leveled up from 14 to 19 within 2-2.5hrs :bigyellowgrin:

ahh that sucks man...

just level up to 15 or 16 and join django....u'll level up quicker ...

that's what i did when catalyst,aman were level 19 and i was 14.......joined their game and was sniping from a distance ....leveled up from 14 to 19 within 2-2.5hrs :bigyellowgrin:

:giggle:

we both are on same level again :hypocrite:

guys need some help here...i got borderlands free for being psn plus member..played it for few hours but i am not sure if i am doing things right.,,i am playing the campaign and have reached level 20..i completed all the missions given to me and have acquired some new guns too..now what exactly is the objective here...i have so far encountered only some dog like creatures..i find them to be too easy especially with the new guns i have and i haven't even died a single time so far in 2.30 hrs of playing time...i am playing at the hardest difficultly possible.

will things become much more difficult as i progress..also how much time does it take to complete the game..can someone join my campaign and play with me ?

Also what multiplayer options are available in this game..please do help me out.

guys need some help here...i got borderlands free for being psn plus member..played it for few hours but i am not sure if i am doing things right.,,i am playing the campaign and have reached level 20..i completed all the missions given to me and have acquired some new guns too..now what exactly is the objective here...i have so far encountered only some dog like creatures..i find them to be too easy especially with the new guns i have and i haven't even died a single time so far in 2.30 hrs of playing time...i am playing at the hardest difficultly possible.

will things become much more difficult as i progress..also how much time does it take to complete the game..can someone join my campaign and play with me ?

Also what multiplayer options are available in this game..please do help me out.

Are you going round and round in the same area ? :giggle:

The level that you are on, you should be fighting some more bosses and different kind of enemies. There are different NPC(non-playable characters) in the game which assign you some missions. Once you accept a mission, an icon is displayed on the map showing the location of your mission. Go there and slay the enemies.

You can play full campaign co-op with 3 other persons, that is the only MP option you have. The more the number of people stronger the enemy becomes.

Wrong. You are playing on normal difficulty. New game + is hard. And no chance you can play NG+ with level 20 character :giggle: NG+ unlocks only after you finish normal mode

Those dog like creatures are skags, easiest enemies in borderlands, killing them is no big deal :giggle: Many more tougher enemies to come.

Wrong. You are playing on normal difficulty. New game + is hard. And no chance you can play NG+ with level 20 character :giggle: NG+ unlocks only after you finish normal mode

Those dog like creatures are skags, easiest enemies in borderlands, killing them is no big deal :giggle: Many more tougher enemies to come.

ok will try it out today too for some more time..its fun trying out all the new guns you get..only thing is it would be much better if things get tougher than it is now...how much time does it take to complete the campaign..i still have dead space2,rdr and re5 to complete and i don't want this to take forever.

Archived