Don Bradman Cricket 14 - 1st Tournament 16-27 April 2014!

Angad.

Tournament Teams  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its Time.....Its Time....Its DBC14 Tourny Time!!!!!

Since a lot of us have played the game for a week (or more) now, I thought its the perfect time to get the 'First' tournament rolling. So here we go:

Imp Notice: Entry For Tournament Open Till 14th April 2014 Only. First Come First Basis!!

Dates
Tournament Duration: April 14th - April 27th

* League Phase: April 14th - April 23rd

* Semi-Finals: April 24th - April 26th

* Finals: April 27th

Registrations

- Restricted to only 10 players
- Registrations start immediately, first come first serve.
- Open only to IVG members

- Join the tournament only if you are available to play on all days of the tournament. People not finishing their matches would be blacklisted from future tournaments.

Teams

TBA based on the Poll results

Rules

- Standard T20 Rules

- Weather should be Random Without Rain

- Everything else should remain at Random

- Default 'Get Best' teams should be used. No Editing!

- 'Normalization' should be activated by the host

- In order the game gives the option to forfeit the match due to opponent wasting time, then you have the right to take it, however you may choose to ignore it. - This point is open for discussion

Format:

- 10 Teams will be divided into 'two' groups of 5 teams each.

- Each team will play one match against each member of their group (4 matches in total)

- Top two teams from each group would move onto the Semi-Finals, with the top team from Group A playing the second best team from Group B

- Winners from Semis would play the Final on 27th April 2014 (duh)!

Important Points:
General
- Ensure that you have all the players participating added to your psn friend list.
- One player per console only allowed.
- Post any Match, Update the Match Result along with the Scoreline and the date played in this thread (mandatory). At least one member from each team needs to verify the score. A screenshot of the scorecard would be ideal.
- Any player facing terrible lag.. should intimate the opposite player and the game should be saved and then 'continued' again using the online game save. If continuous lag in repeat games...better try another day. To avoid any confusion, I would post the process for saving the game online here.

Note:- The "match time" for the tourney is 8pm-Midnight IST, if you are not available to play during those hours and your opponent is unable to play at any other time ie 3 pm, 2am; the person who is free to play in the "match time" gets the forfeit win.

DCs
- In case of a plyer getting disconnected mid game.. the game be continued immediately using the online save.

Discipline
- No flamebaits against team-mate or any other player during the tourney period will be tolerated.
- Any doubts, queries, arguments, conflicts during the tourney should be intimated to me.
- Any member noticing any kind of misbehavior/malpractice/offense from any other member during matches has to bring it to notice.

* The formatting of the above post is referenced from here! So a special thanks to The Wall :P! (I hope he doesnt mind it :fear:)!

Participants

1) angy_ind (Angy) - (Mumbai Indians)
2) SilentAsssasssin (silentassassin) - (Sunrisers Hyderabad)
3) vickysud (vickysud01) - (Sunrisers Hyderabad)
4) purupathak (puru) - (Delhi Daredevils)
5) maverick_989 (arv95) - (Chennai Super Kings)
6) vnbharath (bharathvn) - (Royal Challengers Bangalore)
7) junarome (junarome) - (Mumbai Indians)
8) Billa_1981 (Billa) - (Chennai super kings)

Groups

Group A: Group B:

maverick_989 - (Chennai Super Kings) Junarome - (Mumbai Indians)
angy_ind - (Mumbai Indians) Billa_1981 - (Chennai Super Kings)
silentassassin - (Sunrisers Hyderabad) vnbharath - (Royal Challengers Bangalore)
purupathak - (Delhi Daredevils) vickysud - (Sunrisers Hyderabad)

Fixtures (Semi-Final and Final only)

Semi-Finals:

1) vnbharath (RCB) Vs maverick_989 (CSK)
2) Billa_1981 (CSK) Vs angy_ind (MI)

Finals:

angy_ind Vs maverick_989

Winner:

angy_ind :first:

Match Summaries:

1) Bharathvn Vs Billa

2s9f5om.jpg

2) Bharathvn Vs Vickysud01:

v33n15.jpg

3) Angy Vs Puru:

8e3ubesu.jpg

4) Billa Vs Junarome:

14ajxc6.jpg

5) Angy Vs Arv95:

neduge4y.jpg

6) Bharathvn Vs Junarome:

RCB - 160/10

MI 60/10

2w3qg6b.jpg

7) SilentAssassin Vs Arv95:

SilentAssassin was chasing 100 in 15 overs & got all out for 28 in 9.3 overs.

15o8kr7.jpg

8) Angy Vs SilentAssassin:

3a3y9eje.jpg

9) Arv95 Vs Bharathvn (Semi-Final):

160qxbq.jpg

10) Angy Vs Billa (Semi-Finals):

ujeqetaj.jpg

11) Angy Vs Arv95 (Finals):

aduhe6u9.jpg

A suggestion regarding forfeit due to time waste:

The player should not forfeit the match when the game gives him the option to (as even lots of wides and no-balls result in that pop-up). Instead, if the game gives you the option to forfeit the match due to the following reasons:

a) Player Pulling out of runup frequently

B) Player taking too long to change fields

c) Other such time wasting tactics,

then the same should be reported to this thread. The match should still not be forfeited. If any player is found guilty of this twice, then points equivalent to two 'wins' would be deducted from his tally. If it happens thrice, then he would be disqualified from the tournament.

However, if it is found (with sufficient circumstalcial proof) that the player was using these time wasting tactics on purpose, then he would be banned from all future tournaments as well!

Lemme know if the above works for you guys!

I cant play from 19th to 22nd..

Can i join <_<

If you feel you can finish your matches during the duration specified for the league phase (taking into account that others would also be free when you are) then you can :P!

Same. I am going to NZ on the 26th of April. So don't want to join in case I make it to the finals.

I really don't see the point of organising a tournament so quickly. I mean people have just got the game and most haven't even played with each other yet. Let's have the tournament after a month atleast.

Same. I am going to NZ on the 26th of April. So don't want to join in case I make it to the finals.

I really don't see the point of organising a tournament so quickly. I mean people have just got the game and most haven't even played with each other yet. Let's have the tournament after a month atleast.

It's OK. ..tourny will be there irrespective of how many join in :). It's all for fun....so doesn't matter how early it is. People are well versed with the controls now and that's what is required.

i m in psn id purupathak

Added you :cheers:

Sent from my N9000 using Tapatalk

Archived