Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

Does EU PSN codes or redeem codes work on Indian PSN ?

Yes Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Really? :surprise:

Obviously Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

It is not necessary that it will work. I tried redeeming codes for Bioshock 1 over Indian PSN and it failed. Similar thing happened with codes of MOH warfighter and MOH.

Well the copies we get in india are mostly of EU region and I have redeemed almost all the first party codes on my indian account

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

^ Buy a PSN prepaid card? :wacko:

Have been doing it since last three years for every COD. Its just that I never have to bother about US PSN store for any other games/addons

Guys are you able to use psn store??? Since the new firmware update, I think 4.40 and psn store update, I am unable use it. It doesn't move ahead of the waiting screen(the one with white bag), then I have to quit it using ps button on controller.

sent from Xperia sl using tapatalk 2

I was thinking of buying the big surf island DLC for Burnout Paradise, it costs like Rs.385 or so & before i do a purchase i wanted to ask that

After paying for the DLC & starting the download, is there a limit to how much times i can download the content i buy ? or is it that i can download any game or DLC unlimited times after buying it, the reason i am asking is disconnection

I don't want a answer pointing me to PC proxy stuff, i just want clarification on the above question

I was thinking of buying the big surf island DLC for Burnout Paradise, it costs like Rs.385 or so & before i do a purchase i wanted to ask that

After paying for the DLC & starting the download, is there a limit to how much times i can download the content i buy ? or is it that i can download any game or DLC unlimited times after buying it, the reason i am asking is disconnection

I don't want a answer pointing me to PC proxy stuff, i just want clarification on the above question

When you start the download on your PS3, it is first activated. Now, on the same console you can download, delete, re-download, and so on any number of times. No limitation.

You can do this on another console, but two consoles is the max.

Is the PSN store opening up properly in PS3? It's signing in for me, I can see my avatar and navigation settings at the bottom, but the screen is empty.. Not able to view games, my download history or anything. Anybody got this issue lately?

PSN maintenance on Monday April 15
PS Store and other services unavailable for 17 hours

It will run from 2pm BST next Monday until 5am on Tuesday April 16, with the following services unavailable for the duration:
  • PS Store
  • Account Management
  • Account Registration
  • Transactions via the console
  • sonyentertainmentnetwork.com website

Sony says users will still be able to sign into their PSN account
provided they have previously done so in the five days prior to the
maintenance.

Additionally, users who are already signed into their account when
the maintenance commences should be able to stay connected and not lose
their online session.

Via CVG