Guild Wars 2

pratikrath

90 minutes of the beta played. already in love with the game. there are so many changes from your regular mmo formula. they're not even all big gameplay changes... even small stuff but it shows that the designers sat down and really thought about how they can make the genre better for their players. other developers should do this instead of sitting down and copying everything that wow does.

Edited by spindoctor

I am yet to finish the guild war,, one of the great thing about guild war is the community.I will definitely get guild war 2.I wish it will have mass effect 3 like inbuilt voice communication

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Howmuch is the game for and what are the system requirements?

Digital Edition is out for 59.99 $

Collector Digital Edition 79.99 $ (i would not recommend Digital Collectors edition, items not worth the 20$ in my opinion)

hard Box not available yet.

Hard Box Collectors edition can be pre purchased though but through select online stores.

https://buy.guildwars2.com/

System requirement as per info now is:

Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better

2 GB RAM

NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI Radeon™ X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)

25 GB available HDD space

Broadband Internet connection

90 minutes of the beta played. already in love with the game. there are so many changes from your regular mmo formula. they're not even all big gameplay changes... even small stuff but it shows that the designers sat down and really thought about how they can make the genre better for their players. other developers should do this instead of sitting down and copying everything that wow does.

i had a lot of issues logging in Error 21 massed my whole weekend almost. Though got to play a bit on sunday. My opinion the game is all what it states it wants to be. Could play just a ranger to 10 and a elementalist to 7 i think. All in all second beta was in terms of the game all i wished for but login issues gave me a bit of an headache. But i will accept it is just a beta. Hope fully my next BWE i can get more game time and can enjoy this longer.

Btw my home world was Underworld EU.

very thank Mr.pratikrath. i collected that game and expected more games from https://buy.guildwars2.com site. i want more effective video games for children.. is there?

No problem :)

Sorry ANET has yet developed only two games. Guild wars 1 and now 2 (though they will be coming up with expansions for the same game in the near future). They are a relatively newish game developers and are very specific to the MMORPG genre. i Doubt they have anything else planned in the gaming genre and nothing centric towards children for sure. I think Guild wars 2 is a 16+ game if i am not wrong. It being a MMORPG tends to be more for young adults and older as player conversations can be adult in nature, but expect it to be mature.

The best place to get games of all genre is steam (from Valve) or Origin (From EA). The site i mentioned is a direct buy from the developer.

Anyway great to see you have bought the game and hope you enjoy it. Let me know your home server maybe we can meet up online :)

• 4 weeks later...

was soo disappointed that there was no BWE this month (guess the devs were busy playin Diablo too), but Arena Net has announced its Next BWE

Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

Yay time for Tyria ! Diablo can wait a killin this weekend.

was soo disappointed that there was no BWE this month (guess the devs were busy playin Diablo too), but Arena Net has announced its Next BWE

Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

Yay time for Tyria ! Diablo can wait a killin this weekend.

it's next weekend, not this one ;)

looking forward to it. i rolled human thief in the last one but that's the class i plan to play at launch so i'll be trying something else this time around. probably engineer.

well from this weekend i meant the weekend when the BWE is there :P

I am planning to play an Asura Ranger .. though i have lvled a couple of them in a couple of Betas to 15 odd ... and the coming BWE they will not wipe our old chars so maybe i will play and see some mid game areas ... though even i want to try out a engineer ... Need some rifle sounds in ma head :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...