Destiny: The Taken King

WhiteWolf

:lol: grinding is the only way to go. I am not sure if you are eligible for queen bounties or missions?

I think I might be, because the queen's bounties show up for me when I go to that guy who hands out the bounties.

I honestly don't feel like playing that one Level 26 raid is worth grinding all the way in this game. Frankly playing FIFA is more fun than this relentless grind and with a couple new games coming in a few days, I might just abandon this and only pick it up when I have someone send me a co-op invite.

So, we won't get ascendant shards out of queen's I-already-got-this-in-last-order-legendary-drop. So, there is no motivation left to do queen's missions anymore. Simply, compelete the bounties, buy guns(don't know if it is worth the effort). 6th October came earlier. :clap:

So, we won't get ascendant shards out of queen's I-already-got-this-in-last-order-legendary-drop. So, there is no motivation left to do queen's missions anymore. Simply, compelete the bounties, buy guns(don't know if it is worth the effort). 6th October came earlier. :clap:

Pretty much. I'm on my 5th helmet -- of the 6 missions I've played.

That or their random generator is broken.

They do not have wide variety to randomise from. So, just complete as many bounties, earn rank and buy from queen. Since, we won't get shards from dismantling, queen can shove her orders you-know-where :P

Yxa8GhY.png

This is what they have to offer. First row, warlock. I keep getting chest armor(3) and helmet(4).

Cave farming is being shut down.

Destiny: The Cave
The social experience of a cave farming run is amazing: the herding to get a team of Guardians all behind the line and firing in the right direction, the rush to grab the loot, the scramble when the panic wave starts, the beckoning glow from inside the cave. The speed at which the community organized around this activity was inspiring and humbling to us.
But shooting at a black hole for hours on end isn't our dream for how Destiny is played. Our hope is that social engagement in public spaces is only one part of the Destiny experience. Expect changes soon which decrease the efficiency of cave farming and correspondingly increase engram drops from completing activities.

Also, improvements to loot, voice communication, weapon balance, and more are on the way.

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188

CC, why is your party invite only? :chair:

Sometimes I like to be left alone :P

And yeah, Queen's stuff is dead, there's no point in doing that anymore. The cave was going to get shut down eventually, but removing shards from Queen's loot is a bigger dick move. Its like they don't want people to play this game anymore.

Archived