Heaven Angel

• 4 weeks later...

The hunt begins this fall when Left 4 Dead developer Turtle Rock Studios releases Evolve.

The game comes out on October 21 for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

If you pre-order the game at participating retailers, you get the Monster Expansion Pack which contains the Savage Goliath monster skin and a new, unnamed monster sometime after launch.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/22/evolve-release-date-announced.aspx

Evolve's New Hunters & Map Revealed

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/evolve/b/pc/archive/2014/05/22/evolve_2700_s-new-hunters-_2600_-map-revealed.aspx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goddamn, Greg Miller is one of the most annoying game "journalists" EVER. Ruined many e3 interviews for me with his fking annoying laugh and over-energetic attitude.

Plus you should have seen him play titanfall with that Latino guy when the game released. The guy doesn't even know how to play shooters. A 2 year old can play better than him. I wonder how such people even get to become gaming journalists in the first place.

Hate that guy :doh:

He plays Hanna Montana and such games to get trophies :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
Check your inbox, Evolve Alpha invitations are out.
The first test runs this weekend, beginning at 9 a.m. Pacific on Friday, August 1, and ending on Sunday, August 3 at 8 p.m. Pacific. (There is an NDA for content of the Alpha test)

Happy hunting!

3?? I thought whole game is about monster killing.

Ian talking about playable monsters...There are total 3 playable monsters in the game...

Leviathan

Kraken

and one more they will reveal soon i think? :scratchchin:

Archived