Halo: The Master Chief Collection

WhiteWolf

they should have released this on PC too....long wait before i buy a console

Kya mazaak hai kya ?? Sab PC release kardo...Xbox par fir kya apna wo ******* release karengay.. :ack:

PC par hazar games hai wo khel...Halo bhool jaa.... :P

And please stop begging for console ports.... :|

Halo Master Chief preorders top Amazon charts

http://www.cnet.com/news/halo-master-chief-preorders-top-amazon-charts/

Edited by Zodak™

Afty

Are you ready? Here's the full list of all HALO MC maps

All the maps up for grabs:

Halo 1

• Battle Creek
  • Blood Gulch
  • Boarding Action
  • Chill Out
  • Chiron TL-34
  • Damnation
  • Danger Canyon (PC)
  • Death Island (PC)
  • Derelict
  • Gephyrophobia (PC)
  • Hang 'Em High
  • Ice Fields (PC)
  • Infinity (PC)
  • Longest
  • Prisoner
  • Rat Race
  • Sidewinder
  • Timberland (PC)
  • Wizard
Halo 2
  • Ascension
  • Backwash
  • Beaver Creek
  • Burial Mounds
  • Coagulation
  • Colossus
  • Containment
  • Desolation
  • District (PC)
  • Elongation
  • Foundation
  • Gemini
  • Headlong
  • Ivory Tower
  • Lockout
  • Midship
  • Relic
  • Sanctuary
  • Terminal
  • Tombstone
  • Turf
  • Uplift (PC)
  • Warlock
  • Waterworks
  • Zanzibar
Halo 3
  • Assembly
  • Avalanche
  • Blackout
  • Boundless
  • Citadel
  • Cold Storage
  • Construct
  • Epilogue
  • Epitaph
  • Foundry
  • Ghost Town
  • Guardian
  • Heretic
  • High Ground
  • Isolation
  • Last Resort
  • Longshore
  • Onslaught
  • Orbital
  • Pit Stop
  • Rat's Nest
  • Sandbox
  • Sandtrap
  • Snowbound
  • Standoff
  • The Pit
  • Valhalla
Halo 4
  • Abandon
  • Adrift
  • Ascent
  • Complex
  • Daybreak
  • Erosion
  • Exile
  • Forge Island
  • Grifball Court
  • Harvest
  • Haven
  • Impact
  • Landfall
  • Longbow
  • Meltdown
  • Monolith
  • Outcast
  • Perdition
  • Pitfall
  • Ragnarok
  • Ravine
  • Relay
  • Settler
  • Shatter
  • Skyline
  • Solace
  • Vertigo
  • Vortex
  • Wreckage
Halo 2 remakes done in Halo 4's Engine
  • Ascension
  • Lockout
  • Zanzibar
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

106 maps.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115925840&postcount=2477

Kya mazaak hai kya ?? Sab PC release kardo...Xbox par fir kya apna wo ******* release karengay.. :ack:

PC par hazar games hai wo khel...Halo bhool jaa.... :P

And please stop begging for console ports.... :|

Halo Master Chief preorders top Amazon charts

http://www.cnet.com/news/halo-master-chief-preorders-top-amazon-charts/

PC gamers dont beg ..we demand!!

Why Halo: The Master Chief Collection belongs on PC

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/06/11/why-halo-the-master-chief-collection-belongs-on-pc/

343's Frank O'Connor told OXM that "it needs to be the right product at the right time". I'm arguing that this is the right time: that if there was ever going to be a moment when Microsoft needed to step up and establish a new identity for itself on the PC, it'd be now. Putting the Master Chief collection on Steam for £29.99 would do that. It'd express understanding of the way the market has changed and the reasons why Games for Windows Live got left in the dust. It'd generate interest (and money) in perpetuity, on a distribution network that requires little to no upkeep. I'm not even convinced that it'd eat into Xbox One sales that much—PC gamers aren't going to buy a new console to play some remastered shooters, but they might pick them up on Steam.

There'd be some issues to conquer, for sure. The games are designed for a controller and it'd be necessary to figure out how to structure encounters between players with a pad and players with a mouse and keyboard. But this is all solvable stuff.

Halo is perfect for the PC. It might be emblematic of the worst parts of noughties bro-gaming, but that's an association—not a fault of the games themselves. Well-designed competitive and co-operative shooters have always done well here. Let's drop the anti-console rhetoric for a bit and encourage Microsoft to release these games on PC. It worked with From Software, and now Dark Souls is part of the fabric of our hobby. I would love the opportunity to cover a growing Halo scene on PC. I would also love to spend my lunchtimes throwing plasma grenades at Sam. Microsoft: break the habit of a lifetime, do something cool, and make that happen.

Edited by pbpoovannagamer

Well...with Spencer stating a few days back that Windows gaming is not dead and they would be looking to revive it; this would have been the perfect opportunity. People would have lapped it up; and M$ would have gained a huge huge foothold with this release alone. I would see this as an opportunity lost

Well...with Spencer stating a few days back that Windows gaming is not dead and they would be looking to revive it; this would have been the perfect opportunity. People would have lapped it up; and M$ would have gained a huge huge foothold with this release alone. I would see this as an opportunity lost

They don't want to gain a huge foothold in pc gaming any more. They want to sell consoles.

which is quite a shame...PC market has been always their's to conquer and reign supreme....But thanks to their negligence; it's dying now :(

Expected PC gaming to flourish this gen thanks to similarities in architecture; looks like a far fetched dream :'(

which is quite a shame...PC market has been always their's to conquer and reign supreme....But thanks to their negligence; it's dying now :(

Expected PC gaming to flourish this gen thanks to similarities in architecture; looks like a far fetched dream :'(

Well, there is not much in the pc gaming for them. I mean, they can earn much more by pushing their consoles instead of releasing games on pc.

• Like 1

looked in a different perspective; PC can also become a trojan horse on how to promote XBOX. Imagine the halo collection hitting PC; the PC junta going wow; and then being told to get an XBOX for more Halo 5 awesomeness :fear:

/wishful thinking

looked in a different perspective; PC can also become a trojan horse on how to promote XBOX. Imagine the halo collection hitting PC; the PC junta going wow; and then being told to get an XBOX for more Halo 5 awesomeness :fear:

/wishful thinking

It is not an old franchise that my releasing the game on pc, they are gonna get a new audience. People know about it. By releasing it on pc, they would severely reduce the number of xboxs that they would sell otherwise in the holidays.

I would want them to release it on pc but i understand why they won't.

/wishful thinking

PC janta will wait more 5 years for halo 5 for pc rather than getting xbox one , like many of my friends who are still waiting for halo 3 pc version :l again after 6 to 8 years wish for halo 5 to 8 collection for pc :P Few hardcore fans will buy i am not denying that but most wont care.

The only thing dying on the PC would be MicroSoft's hegemony in some time.

Even if SteamOS is a very basic framework that can only run games and do a few other entertainment related activities, it can sideline Windows the moment it has a substantial library. Apart from that, there is no reason to stick with Windows in my opinion.

The only thing dying on the PC would be MicroSoft's hegemony in some time.

Even if SteamOS is a very basic framework that can only run games and do a few other entertainment related activities, it can sideline Windows the moment it has a substantial library. Apart from that, there is no reason to stick with Windows in my opinion.

Which is what i feel weird about. They actually let Steam take over that area without much resistance. If not for Windows gaming; there is absolutely no reason to stick to windows. Whatever they do; OSX does better.

Which is what i feel weird about. They actually let Steam take over that area without much resistance. If not for Windows gaming; there is absolutely no reason to stick to windows.

They did not exactly share the same vision once they propped up the XBox division. After that they have tried to get the money out of there, with mixed results.

Whatever they do; OSX does better.

I would rather avoid OSX being here at all. Apple kills API's on its own whims and fancies and I would rather not have them anywhere close to gaming.