Planning to buy a PS4 from amazon.com

Hey guys I have never ordered anything from Amazon.com, well from US, and since this is my first time, I wanted to make my mind if I should do it or not.

I have a few questions that are bothering me,

1. What are the issues that I can run into if I place an order from the site Amazon.com? Is it trust worthy ?

2. Apart from having some warranty issues(as some of my friends warned me), will PS4 function well as a gaming device?

3. I have a PS3 bought in India and my PSN account was made in India where I am a PS plus subscriber, so will I be able to use the same account? And if I can use the same account, can I make purchases from the Playstation Store like I can do right now from my PS3 ?

4. Lastly here is the link of the guy who can ship it to my town which is in Orissa, if anyone can spare a few minutes and see if he is trustworthy, http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=AM28SXBFOAQYK

thank you. I know a few guys bought PS4 via amazon, so I just wanted to get their opinion as to the stuffs that I would be missing for buying a US console rather than EU one( i guess we Indians buy the EU one)

Hey guys I have never ordered anything from Amazon.com, well from US, and since this is my first time, I wanted to make my mind if I should do it or not.

I have a few questions that are bothering me,

1. What are the issues that I can run into if I place an order from the site Amazon.com? Is it trust worthy ?

2. Apart from having some warranty issues(as some of my friends warned me), will PS4 function well as a gaming device?

3. I have a PS3 bought in India and my PSN account was made in India where I am a PS plus subscriber, so will I be able to use the same account? And if I can use the same account, can I make purchases from the Playstation Store like I can do right now from my PS3 ?

4. Lastly here is the link of the guy who can ship it to my town which is in Orissa, if anyone can spare a few minutes and see if he is trustworthy, http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=AM28SXBFOAQYK

thank you. I know a few guys bought PS4 via amazon, so I just wanted to get their opinion as to the stuffs that I would be missing for buying a US console rather than EU one( i guess we Indians buy the EU one)

1. Amazon.com is trustworthy but some sellers on it are not. Make sure the item is sold by Amazon.com itself and not a third party seller and you should be fine.

2. Yes. It has a universal voltage converter so no worries there.

3. Yup, same account and same way to make purchases.

4. That's a third party seller. What price are you getting it at? Remember you'll have to pay customs and import duty charges which would make the cost of the console almost the same as the Indian price. (~4k difference)

My advice would be to buy the console here itself instead of getting it from the US. It makes sense to get it from the US only if somebody can carry it in to India from the US for you. Savings would be approx 15k then...

1. Amazon.com is trustworthy but some sellers on it are not. Make sure the item is sold by Amazon.com itself and not a third party seller and you should be fine.

2. Yes. It has a universal voltage converter so no worries there.

3. Yup, same account and same way to make purchases.

4. That's a third party seller. What price are you getting it at? Remember you'll have to pay customs and import duty charges which would make the cost of the console almost the same as the Indian price. (~4k difference)

My advice would be to buy the console here itself instead of getting it from the US. It makes sense to get it from the US only if somebody can carry it in to India from the US for you. Savings would be approx 15k then...

thank you so much sir.

Archived