The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Okay this game is EPIC, faced a Blood dragon for the first time, took him on. I am on level 8. I used every health and majika potion I had, he was almost dead, but he one hit killed me. WTF

So, reloaded the save, he found me again, and I ran like anything. He kept on chasing me, and in the way he killed few vampires, bears and what not. I ran to Hjaalmarch and hid into an inn.

He started attacking the town, and people kept shooting arrows at him. I waited till his health bar disappeared from the HUD. I came outside, and he was back. I said WTH, and started fighting him, town people joined me, and he was just about to die, my arrow killed a soldier and he died. The whole town started attacking me instead of the dragon. :thumbdown:

I killed the dragon and killed a bunch of soldiers. A dude named Aslfur started attacking me, and he was very poweful. So, I started running away, again. I ran and ran, and that f**ker never gave up the chase. I started attacking him, but never wanted to kill him as he might be some important character. He health was less than half, and a pack of magic skeletons attacked me.

I ran away far from them, and Aslfur's health bar disappeared from my HUD. Now, what if he is dead? Do I get some message that he died?

• Like 1

Lol i'm level 10 already & i have faced only one dragon which was part of the story

I'm heading to the top of the mountain now where i was summoned after I killed that dragon

done a lot of side quests & now as i'm heading ahead game is getting very tough

If it wasn't for my stacked up potions i would have died in a random quest to kill some Val sorcerer

Any suggestions??

should i head up or level up with side quests

I would say head up. You get some awesomely useful shouts from the elders and their heads.

Beware of the frost troll.

Lol i'm level 10 already & i have faced only one dragon which was part of the story

I have killed like 5 dragons till now excluding the 1st story dragon :P

Better progress the main quest so that you get free roaming dragons and make the game 10x fun rather than doing the mundane sidequests killing wolves on the way and dodging giants.

The thrill of getting near to a dragon while hearing his shouts getting stronger and stronger OR seeing a dragon flying above some place from far away and approaching him slowly is awesome.

No go for side quest and level up coz final boss is quite tough.....imo..

Abe I said ki atleast unlock the dragon's part first, whats the use of playing Skyrim without free roaming dragons? I have stopped my main quest now, there are many many side quests unlocked, I will do those first.

After years of development the Morrowind Overhaul 2.0 has released.

Morrowind-Overhaul-2.jpg

If, like me, you’re waiting for Skyrim to drop down to a sensible price, and your looking for something Elder Scrolls shaped to tide you over till then, I come with good tidings because the long-in-the-works Morrowind Overhaul has finally been released. Ramping up the audio and visuals of the original game it makes the decade old engine look pretty special.

They haven’t simply improved the quality of the textures, there’s a number of visual tweaks to things like shadow casting and adding depth of field which add to the prettiness of the whole thing. And if you’ve never played this classic (and some would say best best of the Elder Scrolls games) then this is the best time to pick up a copy because it is only £6.50 in the Steam Christmas Sale.

Check it out in action in this video.

And go download it from here.

My save file is 5.2 Mb now and I haven't had any lag yet. Keeping my fingers crossed, I haven't installed any patch yet. Fix this sh*t Bethesda before it starts lagging.

These are the new bugs on both consoles thanks to 1.3 patch:

Invisible dragons

Broken or non-loading auto-saves

Textures are improved on HDD installs for some, but not for others

Some cases of dragons still flying backwards

Dragons not giving souls when defeated (existing issue not fixed)

Lydia falling through various floors

Markath bug still not fixed

Archery skill level dropped dramatically

Stuttering issues now on Xbox randomly

Detailed bugs for all 3 versions here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Bugs_(Skyrim)

Edited by Super Zombie

Its like beth is trying to hamper the gameplay with every patch release ... atleast that happened to me with teh latest patch for teh PS3 version... my file size was 11 mb earlier but hardly faced any stutters / lag ... but now after the patch, framerate all over the place ... (still no lag)