Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

just back from the movies......awesome movie.....everyone had a great screen presence and characters had depth...one thing i do find kinda wierd is they seem to portray thor quite underpowered when compared with the comics...i mean they hardly portray his strength....more emphasis on his hammer.....and he's one of the strongest in the marvel universe.In the movie he's thor-the hammer dude.anyways,great movie.must watch.

Just back from the movie theater ..easily THE BEST movie of this year.

Spoilers .. do not read if you havent watched the movie

the below scene was totally unexpected and the entire theater went mad and clapped for 10-15 seconds even after the sequence ended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcS8uf1KGGE

and the scene where Hulk bro-hugs Ironman and the scene where Hulk punches thor after they take out a monster, and the scene where Hulk single handedly puts down a huuuuge monster to ground are EPIC

there were 7-8 kids around me and they spoiled the fun at times by annoying hindi commentary and translation. <_<

I'm being extremely honest, I KNEW the Hulk was gonna do that. So unfair! It was cheating! <_<

Also I haven't seen any marvel or whatever comics these characters have come from, I have only seen previous Iron man movies, not even the Hulk. Throughout the movie I was asking this group of chicks next to me what the heck was going on and who was who in the movie. Throughout the movie I was waiting for Hulk to appear and didn't even realize he was right there in front of us the entire damn movie. Troubled the chicks so much they moved 3 rows away from us... :exoticdance:

:samui:

I'm being extremely honest, I KNEW the Hulk was gonna do that. So unfair! It was cheating! <_<

Also I haven't seen any marvel or whatever comics these characters have come from, I have only seen previous Iron man movies, not even the Hulk. Throughout the movie I was asking this group of chicks next to me what the heck was going on and who was who in the movie. Throughout the movie I was waiting for Hulk to appear and didn't even realize he was right there in front of us the entire damn movie. Troubled the chicks so much they moved 3 rows away from us... :exoticdance:

Oye hoye mere chick magnet.

:P

good games .. first 3-4 minutes of TDM match were complete :rofl: . my team trying to be pro T2GL :bigyellowgrin:

Ajay is the king of objective game modes .. triple unlucky :console::rofl::majesty:

but got some good captures like a boss

:cheers::hi2::kisstogether:

chipku kahi ka! lol

tried everything.. deleted dlc & everything.. even game saves... tried from different account but its not going through... Hundreds of people on ND having the same problem but there has been no solution till date :fear:

^That happens to me many times. The game fixes itself randomly. Not a big problem for me as the problem is always temporary, but it seems it has become a big problem for you.

custom titles confirmed

sorry for the late reply. if custom titles are all that u ask, then sure go ahead. just inform me once the tourney is over so that i can give away the titles.

Good luck!

Archived