FIFA 13

TheDribbler

To Try the full game before release via that privileged EA member early access gimmick :P And then when game releases.. back to those Ho's !!! :bigyellowgrin:

:rofl:

I hope FIFA 13 will have only TACTICAL defending.. All the local tourney in chennai and even ICGC as LEGACY defending option :( .. !! Ban LEGACY defending!!!

how many tourneys do u wanna play :P

I hope FIFA 13 will have only TACTICAL defending.. All the local tourney in chennai and even ICGC as LEGACY defending option :( .. !! Ban LEGACY defending!!!

Td is awesome, it makes the game more realistic and competitive, but then again there are lot of ppl (especially the casual gamers) who are still not cpmfortable playing with tactical defending, i am sure td will again be optional for offline play.

And yeah they should fix the td system, it should be 100 % manual.

i love tactical defending... .. will wait and see what other changes they are going to make ... i think they should remove legacy defending... :bigyellowgrin:

FIFA 13 to “capture all the drama, unpredictability of real-world football”

“We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football,” said David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 13.

“These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack.”

src: vg247

PC System Requirements:

PC Recommended Specs: CPU with Dual core processor (Core duo 2 or better). Intel Core2Duo @ 2.4Ghz on Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7. 2 Gigabyte of RAM. DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 256 MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 3.0 or above). ATI RADEON HD 2900. NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT

I have to struggle a lot to win against AI every time.. even on the semi-pro.. :wallbash: TD on the top, I always end up doing Bhangra...

I used to struggle against AI when I played my first FIFA .. you gotta start from comfortable difficulty setting and as soon as you feel you are winning every match comfortably .. you move on to next difficulty level.

TD is actually sort of a sham , everyone nowadays knows that the best way to defend is to let the CPU make all the tackles while u use other players to come back and defend , its a big flaw which they need to address or they might as well have the old style of defending ....

TD is actually sort of a sham , everyone nowadays knows that the best way to defend is to let the CPU make all the tackles while u use other players to come back and defend , its a big flaw which they need to address or they might as well have the old style of defending ....

THIS

TD would be good only if the AI would not tackle for u...i dont think AI tackled automatically in legacy defending and back then people used to control the defenders and actually defend and press o to get the midfielder close to the ball and now its completely opposite :doh: and cos of the auto tackle TD is a big joke :(

i personally feel using TD is way more easier than legacy if u do not control the defenders at all <_<

Archived