Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Ignoring the obvious fact in your second sentence, Kane is returning for WM Taker match. No one else can challenge him. Mark Henry maybe, but that match would be boring. HHH is already beaten, Brock Lesnar is a far possibility since he has an UFC match in December IIRC, chance of Goldberg coming back is very slim, Foley is way past his prime, so that leaves Kane. What else can a masked Kane do if not go for Undertaker? There is a very very high possibility that he will win and end the streak. I dont see any other wrestler ending it. Its either him or Cena, and if Cena is the one, WE RIOT.

:rofl:

true that tough :cheers:

and no Cena's Lady Part's are already booked for The Great One B)

also, no i don't think streak will end, they will make it 20-0, and then, the next WM, it will be 20-1, totally my opinion B) B)

Update : totally forgot cena's due to job to the most delusional man in the whole of entertainment at WM. So much for his chances of ending the streak :giggle:

u suck dudebro, for the n'th time <_<

Edited by Pushy

If Kane does return as Masked Kane its almost a lock that we will have a 3rd WM match between the Brothers of Destruction.It might be the last match of either or even both the guys.

Instead of that I hope that Y2J gets a chance to challenge the Streak .

It'll be a cold day in hell if The Pebble jobs to fruity pebbles. Just can't / won't / shouldn't happen.

TBH Survivor series strengthened my feeling that Cena will win clean and thereby gaining Rocks respect .I know its stupidity as Cena should never go over Rock but Rock has always been prepared to put people over and I believe the whole purpose of having this match is to end the Cena boos and consolidate his position in the older WWE fans.

Also we all know Cenas the face of the WWE and it wouldnt make the WWE look good if their face loses 2 straight times at WM .So I believe Super Cena will come extraordinary odds for the 100000th time and pin the Rock in his home town .

I know it shouldnt happen but sadly it will happen

Edited by The Dark Defender

There is no way in hell that The Rock is winning if he is not returning as a full time wrestler. Its all a ploy to put over Cena once and for all, but it seems to be backfiring for now. Cena was literally OWNED by Survivor Series crowd.

WTF! no Rock on RAW? me disappoint!!! (atleast that's what i get by seeing the WWE RAW results, still grabbing the RAW though B) )

also, one must be in John Cena's boot's when he enter's WM 28 Arena and gets boo'd from 70+k(?) strong fans :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Pushy

WTF! no Rock on RAW? me disappoint!!! (atleast that's what i get by seeing the WWE RAW results, still grabbing the RAW though B) )

also, one must be in John Cena's boot's when he enter's WM 28 Arena and gets boo'd from 70+k(?) strong fans :wOOtjumpy:

Thats exactly what I dont understand

Why have the WWE made this match its a guarantee Cena will receive the Boos of his life at WM 28 and even at SS he received unbelievable animosity.Earlier he atleast got teh support of the kids but now even the kids are starting to desert him.

Cena receives support from only Booker T :P

Ugh I have lost all hope for the Cena Rock match. It seems WWE is intent on pushing Cena as the good guy all the way through. Even when he gets boo'd he still tries to suck up to the audience as clear by this weeks Raw.

Doesnt matter who wins at WM. You can bet that after the match we will get the usual "I respect you" handshake/hug.

Taker Kane at WM sounds interesting. No idea how they will build the rivalry up again in 2 months or whatever with neither Taker or Kane even around at the moment but I am willing to give it a shot.

Ugh I have lost all hope for the Cena Rock match. It seems WWE is intent on pushing Cena as the good guy all the way through. Even when he gets boo'd he still tries to suck up to the audience as clear by this weeks Raw.

Doesnt matter who wins at WM. You can bet that after the match we will get the usual "I respect you" handshake/hug.

Taker Kane at WM sounds interesting. No idea how they will build the rivalry up again in 2 months or whatever with neither Taker or Kane even around at the moment but I am willing to give it a shot.

That much if it happens must be Takers last match ,thats the only reason I feel WWE creative will make the match.

Quite Honestly theres hardly any1 worthy to challenge the Streak now

Y2J-Would love if it happens

HHH-Seen twice already

Punk-Will probably be in the World Title Match with Cena busy with the Rock

Henry-Gave Taker his 2nd Worst streak match so I doubt WWE will give him that chance again

Other youngsters wont look credible so Kane looks like the only person left.

Edited by The Dark Defender

That explains the continuous jobbing. I dont know who he pissed off to be treated like this. Maybe mic skills? And going to TNA is like shooting yourself into the face, especially for a guy like Morrison.

Also, Brother Morrison Cage etc etc.

So I hear John Morrison is out of the WWE this coming week. Monday is his last day. :(

Such a shame, I always thought he was awesome in the ring. Rumors are he is heading to TNA, which is the worst place he can end up.

Morrison is so much like Jeff Hardy in the ring and outside B)

but then, look how Jeff was treated :\

then he went off to TNA and boom main event status B) B)

then he came back to WWE, not a good decision :|

back to TNA, but then he went downhill

is this the road Morrison gonna follow? :unsure:

Morrison is so much like Jeff Hardy in the ring and outside

Not outside man, he doesn't do drugs, or does he?

Brother Johnny Cage sounds good.

He will be a mystery opponent in some title match, win it and appear on Impact saying:

"its so good to be here. I was never treated well there. This is home."

Then turn heel next PPV and end his career. He better join ROH.