Dead or Alive 5

WhiteWolf

lolwut :giggle:the game ain't that bouncy, i mean the DOA community even flamed at Tecmo Koei, luckily the initial release survived due to awesome gameplay, you need to buy those swimsuits etc via DLC, no don't tell me you get that stuff with psn plus

WTF this is plain bull, i bought the game in September, it isn't even a year & there is a ultimate edition planned :rant:

Wanna play online? I am not able to find a single session

i got it free on plus, launched it, so many boobies, wife stared at me, game stopped :lol:

:rofl:

i got it free on plus, launched it, so many boobies, wife stared at me, game stopped

:rofl:

Wanna play online? I am not able to find a single session

do yo know how to beat Arcade on Legendary

..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Free to play version of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate to be released in Japan, characters and modes can be purchased

A free version of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate will be released on the Japanese PlayStation Network, according to a report by Famitsu. It will offer four playable characters, several offline and online modes and a bit more, free of charge. A fully paid retail release will hit Japan on September 5, 2013.

The free version of the game will come with the following features

• Four playable characters: Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate and Hayabusa.

• Full access to the game's offline and online modes, with the exception of story mode. There are no limits on how often you can play these modes, e.g. only being able to log X hours or a day, or play online mode X times every 24 hours.

• You can fight against all characters, but you can only play as the ones you pay for, or who are unlocked by default.

• All costumes and stages, minus premium downloadable content, will be available.

• Team Ninja is planning promotions where you can unlock a specific character for free for a few days, so people can try them out, but after that time you'll have to buy them if you want to keep using that fighter.

• Someone playing on the full retail version will not be able to tell they're up against someone running the free release.

• The free version is PS3 only at this time, but they're working on making it available for the Xbox 360 as well, but they're not making any promises it'll be a reality.

If you're interested in picking up the extras, additional characters will cost you 400 yen each, or about $4 USD. Story mode will cost 1,500 yen, or about $15 USD. The free version will also be compatible with Dead or Alive 5 DLC.

eventhubs.com

BC ..why not release extra stuff as paid DLC for existing owners ? .Hud hai bc selling my copy of DOA 5 not gonna buy any DOA now... ye toh dhoka hai...

:rant:

DOA 5Ultimate is nothing but DOA 5 with few extra characters and stages and they are charging full 60$ for it ? :rant:

Archived