The Football Thread

Xeno

@hope - Please don't mind but can you please use little less emoticons? Seriously its a bit irritating when reading your post.

Dont mind but a Big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that :good:

Emoticons Rock B)

:hug:

:good:

:gunsmilie:

:thumbsup:

:wOOtjumpy:

:)

Edited by hope

Awesome performance by Liverpool :clapping: 2 Soft Goals conceded.Gerrard`s Passing :O Tevez was brilliant today :clapping: If LFC play high tempo then they will have a good season :thumbsup:

Pool vs Arsenal next Sunday :fear: Pool raging forward now and Arsenal still gelling + Confused :nerves: Rosicky please come back soon :cry:

i think koscielny and szczęsny will be back for this one..also lets hope arsenal sign a striker and midfielder before this game.

Liverpool will definitely play high tempo with extreme pressing just like last year..our midfielder needs to pick up runs of Gerrard,allen from midfiled..thats where we struggled last year..our midfield was static and we let there midfielders to receive and run with the ball facing our goal...diaby should not be playing in midfield against liverpool ..they will just run past him with ease..ill start with ox in midfield...he has the energy to track runners..just like he did against milan in the 2nd leg...milan dominated us with similar strategy in the 1st leg but we nullified it with ox in midfiled in 2nd leg ...lets hope ox starts instead of diaby in midfiled.

jenkinson---koscielny--vermaelen--gibbs

---------------------arteta-ox-------------------

-----------------------cazorla--------------------

walcott/gervinho---giroud----podolski

moving koscielny to rb and keeping mertesacker in cb is also an option...worried about sterling running at jenkinson.

we all know wenger is going to start diaby/ramsey instead of ox :doh:

downing,adam,henderson and carroll please start :notangel:

Edited by rajprdp

moving koscielny to rb and keeping mertesacker in cb is also an option...worried about sterling running at jenkinson.

we all know wenger is going to start diaby/ramsey instead of ox :doh:

downing,adam,henderson and carroll please start :notangel:

Ox is not as good defensively as Ramsey/Diaby are, he might have stamina and pace to track runners but not the ability to tackle, hence he will give needless fouls in and around the box, therefore I think we should continue with Diaby for the time being. He has been playing quite well to be fair for a player who was out for a year with injury. He will improve further as he plays more.

Also I have been impressed with how well Jenkinson has played in the last 2 matches, if he keeps up his performance then he shouldn't have much difficulty in handling Sterling.

I think we may see 2-3 new players before the window shuts on Friday, squad is good right now but it can become great if we make the right choices in who we sign. Next few days should be exciting in terms of transfer activity.

If Chamakh,Park and Bentner leave then we will sign a striker otherwise wenger wont sign anyone.Lorente is a good option.Time running out now.We must do it quick.The look on wenger`s face at the end of the game said it all.He was really worried and i hope he signs a striker :fear:

If Chamakh,Park and Bentner leave then we will sign a striker otherwise wenger wont sign anyone.Lorente is a good option.Time running out now.We must do it quick.The look on wenger`s face at the end of the game said it all.He was really worried and i hope he signs a striker :fear:

Is he in talks with anyone? Imo, giroud and podolski are good enough.