Ninja Gaiden 3

KnackChap

Developer: Team Ninja

Publisher: Tecmo Koei

Platform: ?

Release: ?

Attending a behind-closed door reveal earlier today, the image of Ryo Hayabusa holds secrets of the game to come. Ryu is pulling off his mask to represent a more human side to the series' protagonist and the idea that players will discover more about him.

Ryu also has blood on his face, representing a more violent and bloody experience to Ninja Gaiden 2. You can also see a reflection of a person in Ryu's eye, perhaps suggesting an inner darkness which he is trying to contain - the likelihood is this darkness will manifest itself with new abilities.

Finally the flames represent Ryu's decent into a hellish realm and the hell he plans to unleash on his foes.

The game's currently without a firm release date or platforms.

gaiden3.jpg

DMC just got PWNED!!!

Attending a behind-closed door reveal earlier today, the image of Ryo Hayabusa holds secrets of the game to come. Ryu is pulling off his mask to represent a more human side to the series' protagonist and the idea that players will discover more about him.

:wallbash: :wallbash:

I wouldnt bet on it, its hayashi after all.

Well he did direct Sigma & Sigma 2....while I know that both games are near exact copy of the games made by Itagaki (minus the ladies & gameplay/weapon tweaks)...we can still hope for him to follow the same route considering that he has done it before as well.

unless it was a reference to crapcom/outsourcing madness

Yes it was.

Well he did direct Sigma & Sigma 2....while I know that both games are near exact copy of the games made by Itagaki (minus the ladies & gameplay/weapon tweaks)...we can still hope for him to follow the same route considering that he has done it before as well.

The thing is the extra content he added was utter crap ... which is why me doubts this man...

The thing is the extra content he added was utter crap ... which is why me doubts this man...

Uh..NO, the ladies were awesome & I loved playing their levels.

And so were the weapon & tweaks to mechanics...I mean he actually did some work & made the game less cheap by removing things like incendiary shuriken & such.

I just can't see how someone can regard those as utter crap.

Awesome news! Now if some wise arse at Team Ninja decides that chopping OFF body parts results into forming blue bubbles, then I'll personally hire a Ninja to show them how it's done. Gore reduction won't be acceptable in this part, NO SIR. We want more enemies, bigger boss fights and hell more gore. That's what Ninja Gaiden games are all about.

Awesome news! Now if some wise arse at Team Ninja decides that chopping OFF body parts results into forming blue bubbles, then I'll personally hire a Ninja to show them how it's done. Gore reduction won't be acceptable in this part, NO SIR. We want more enemies, bigger boss fights and hell more gore. That's what Ninja Gaiden games are all about.

The reason why they did that in NGS2 was to get a T rating (since NG2 had an AO rating in Japan)....but that didn't really helped them with the sales so its obvious that they went back to blood & gore.

Uh..NO, the ladies were awesome & I loved playing their levels.

And so were the weapon & tweaks to mechanics...I mean he actually did some work & made the game less cheap by removing things like incendiary shuriken & such.

I just can't see how someone can regard those as utter crap.

Hmmm ... you see the only reason they were good was because it was NG ... errr how do i put it The female characters just did not compare to Ryu... i mean in DMC3 vergil is an OSAMM character his moves/gameplay were good and you could compare him to dante i enjoyed playing both Dante and Vergil ... but in NG the female characters were like nerfed versions of Ryu they were not as much fun to play as Ryu....

It like this .. If itagaki made a new character it would have been uber awesome ... but this hayashi guy seems to just use the engine and change some stuff(basically not making characters to their full potential)....balance is obviously better cause he had the time

NGS2 was somewhat ok ... but NGS1 Rachel was utter crap no excuses her animations/Gameplay were boring as f**k...

Here are my complains with them

Momiji - Ranged weapon but it just doesnt have the moveset you would get from a spear type weapon like that ... moveset is pretty basic and not too unique look at stuff like the Kusari-gama thats an awesome weapon

Rachel - NGS1 version is horrible...NGS2 she is much better but overall too slow for the game and in harder difficulties her gameplay just revolves around you getting that one big damaging combo on your enemy

Ayane - pretty good ... but still inferior to Ryu...if she had more weapons she might have been better....

Team Ninja leader Yosuke Hayashi revealed at an event in Tokyo this evening the developer's next major projects, including a new Ninja Gaiden game for consoles and the revival of a game we know as Ni-Oh.

Hayashi said that the team responsible for the Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden series of games was already hard at work on the follow-up to Ninja Gaiden II—and its PlayStation 3 port, Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma—showing off concept art for the game he referred to as Ninja Gaiden 3.

The concept image featured a close-up of a bloody Ryu Hayabusa, the reflection of a blank-looking face in the ninja's right eye.

That image was the extent of what the new, lean, Hayashi-lead Team Ninja was willing to show at a dinner in Ueno. No platforms or release dates were given. Hayashi said that we should expect to learn more about Ninja Gaiden 3 sometime next year.

Well atleast we know its not for 3DS now...lol ...

Archived