FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

lets play 1v1

Ill keep fouling u and wont make the wall jump.All u have to do is score

my pros fk accuracy is very low so beating the keeper is the problem although i can easily beat the keeper if i glitch the AI :P

do a roulette or chop just close to the defender ... most of the time u shd get a freekick

hmm true i saw a better way of getting fk's but i think that only works if the AI is not glitched :P will try chop,roulette and see if it works if not will try this rainbow method in the video below

Helping a friend increasing his pros rating is not playing 1v1

Whole game I will just foul him

thanks but i have tried that with avi and both of us found it really hard to foul each other even when sliding from the back..

any easy method to score headers vs glitched AI??i need 24 more :(

thanks but i have tried that with avi and both of us found it really hard to foul each other even when sliding from the back..

any easy method to score headers vs glitched AI??i need 24 more :(

Make ur VP short and then give him the jumping header and diving header trait.Go wide and cross

Make ur VP short and then give him the jumping header and diving header trait.Go wide and cross

oh ok thanks for that...once someone crosses the ball u need to head it normally right?? cos i read somewhere u need to do a super cancel using l2+r2 while making a run before heading..this technique did work but was difficult to execute..most of the time my pro volleys :P

:ko:

you guys know many types of headers .. I only press shoot when crossing :(

in a normal match u jus need to shoot cos u will be fighting of a defender and ur player will head it...but when there is no defender around u(when AI is glitched :P) your player volleys most of the times..

how to the diving header? It's become so frustrating. My pro volleys or its a normal header.

i did a diving header today..heading +3 :)

first enable diving header trait then make ur pro short around 5 ft 8 inches then cross and when the ball is mid air hold l2 n r2 and shoot when done correctly ur pro will head it..but it will be very frustrating till u get it right :P

Awesome session tonight guys. We started off very slowly but the games towards the end were really fantastic !

Also: congrats Poo for scoring your first goal for our club which was an 86th minute winner :majesty:

And I just checked that we are only in Division 8 guys in this season so far :suicide:. Let's get up the ranks.

it is frustrating my pro is not scoring goal with head instead volleys it......... tried everything finaly stopped playing fifa 12

:wallbash:

will try to do what Dharmin and Azaan have suggested................

Archived