Gaming Headphones Guide & Discussion.

playstation

battery life is so-so. if u game everyday for like 2 hours everyday then expect to charge them every 3 days

--------------------------------------------

Sent from keyboard using dirty hands

battery life is so-so. if u game everyday for like 2 hours everyday then expect to charge them every 3 days

--------------------------------------------

Sent from keyboard using dirty hands

For how much time u need to charge them??

Which is the best surround sound headset for PS3 AND X360?? I won't be gaming online, so mic is an unwanted feature as far as i am concerned.Sound quality should be awesome, and wireless preferred if they can provide same performance as wired ones.

Also, since i have connected the consoles to my AVR, would it be better to connect the headphones to the console or AVR??

Budget is around 5-10k.

Regards

Imrahn

Which is the best surround sound headset for PS3 AND X360?? I won't be gaming online, so mic is an unwanted feature as far as i am concerned.Sound quality should be awesome, and wireless preferred if they can provide same performance as wired ones.

Also, since i have connected the consoles to my AVR, would it be better to connect the headphones to the console or AVR??

Budget is around 5-10k.

Regards

Imrahn

bro in that case PX5 it it... slightly above your budget but more than worth it :majesty:

• 3 weeks later...

As of now, steal for money is the official PS3 stereo headset. At 100$ it comes wireless. Keeping aside the battery life, its quite a good set. I use it with my laptop as well. Pretty neat.

I guess that answers Keano's question as well. [Didn't know you could bump posts ;)]

Archived