Origin Deals

playstation

PC version of ME 1 was much better than 360....

I played it in 2010, I think. The game didn't have any bugs etc, even on my lowly GTS 250. It is just that compared to ME2 and ME3, the game seems quite old. A definite must-play still, in my opinion. Very few games have sucked me into their world like this one, and that is despite the fact that I generally don't like futuristic games.

I am trying to buy but i am getting an error :/

My guess is that your card is being declined. Try another card if you have one or ask someone to it for you. Alternatively, try Entropay. I used it in 2011 and it worked fine, but I haven't tried it since then because my ICICI VISA debit card works just fine.

• 1 month later...

50% off anything with the coupon code "LOVE"

This offer is being issued to you for promotional purposes only and does not constitute a credit, charge, debit or gift card. Offer expires February 17, 2014 at 10:00 am pst. Valid for new orders from the origin store at www.Origin.Com and the origin client software (www.Origin.Com/about). Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Excludes star wars® the old republic , pre-orders, games released wthin 30 days of purchase, select partner titles distributed by origin, virtual currency, game time codes, battlefield 4 premium membership and titles for the Playstation 4 and XBOX one. Valid wherever products are sold. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Retailers, distributors and employees of electronic arts inc. And their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. See applicable end user license agreements and disclosures on www.ea.com/1/product-eulas.

__

Crysis 3 - $4.99

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-Crysis-Instant-Access/dp/B00CRN8WUI

Edited by Heaven Angel

• 1 month later...

edit:its just related to the origin stores i guess....u can still get a disc from the retailers
ignore this post :P

A Fond Farewell to Discs!

Starting April 4th Origin will be going all digital. This means the entire Origin game store will be entirely digital downloads for PC and Mac.

What does this mean for you? If you're among 99% of our users, absolutely nothing. Your shopping experience hasn't changed one single bit.

But if you're that 1% who still desires a physical collection, we want to let you know that Origin won't be able to fulfill that need beginning April 4th. We’ll still be here when you transition your gaming habits to the wonders of digital downloads.

Digital is fast and convenient. Origin’s focus is to give gamers the best experience, and going all-digital will make that possible.

https://www.origin.com/en-in/news/origin-is-all-digital

Edited by kold_war

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...