[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

are there separate ranks for every mode?? cos i played conquest the first time and it started from rank 1 whereas my actual rank is 6 or something :P

and can someone tell me how to activate or deactivate the flash light while aiming...

No.

Up directional button for both semi/burst fire.

Down directional button to turn on/off laser or flash.

(it maybe the other way round)

This weekend has been super fun. Good Rush games tonight with IVG folks (Django, cypher et al) even though your squad was full :catfight: . Awesome CQ games last night with Veterankilla. A Kharg Island CQ match went down to the wire and last score I remember was 7-2 and then we won. It was 80-150 at some stage. And me MVP many times :gunsmilie: . Also played with non-IVG friends. So indeed, a great weekend.

That has brought up my KDR to 1.40 and WLR again goes beyond 2 :)

btw, I always manage to set the charge at the Mcom which is on the boat in Seine Crossing without a hitch and nobody is ever able to reach on time to defuse it. Nobody is keen to swim out to an empty boat to defend, me thinks :P

are there separate ranks for every mode?? cos i played conquest the first time and it started from rank 1 whereas my actual rank is 6 or something :P

Happens in hardcore mode , they remove your rank ..

Everytime I visit the bf3 stats page, I find something new (which I hadn't noticed before). It appears yours truly is among the top vehicle (read tank) masters in the world :gunsmilie: . Yes, that's #344 and high enough for the percentage to be 0 (not even 1).

bf3stats1.jpg

Considering the time I've spent in BF3 it is a fair ranking but I hope I can maintain it. To think what the score would be if tanks spawned in the vicinity of flags/m-coms, then no time wasted in travelling from base till there :) .

On that note, guys please go through your rankings and post whatever skill you're good at (rank in top 1000).

faced every bit of these in last night's game

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7705458.page

See a guy turn a corner and a half second later your dead?

Get 5 hitmarkers and die instantly only to find out he is at 100% health?

Shoot someone in the back with half a magazine only to get turned on and die?

Shoot an RPG into someones face 3 times and he not die?

Stab someone 3 times only to get turned on and die?

Have your sights fixed on a doorway, but somehow an enemy runs through it and can kill you before you barely get a shot off?

Is it due to my slow internet connection speed or the opponents fast connection? :(

faced every bit of these in last night's game

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7705458.page

Stab someone 3 times only to get turned on and die?

Is it due to my slow internet connection speed or the opponents fast connection? :(

serial killer perv alert... :P

why do I always end up in the opposite team while playing with IVG members.. :cry: lost almost all the matches in rush yesterday..cypher kaminey stop flying jets when I'm in opposite team... :rant:

serial killer perv alert... :P

why do I always end up in the opposite team while playing with IVG members.. :cry: lost almost all the matches in rush yesterday..cypher kaminey stop flying jets when I'm in opposite team... :rant:

:slap:, that was "someone" who I stabbed... f*ker just refused to die...

Everytime I visit the bf3 stats page, I find something new (which I hadn't noticed before). It appears yours truly is among the top vehicle (read tank) masters in the world :gunsmilie: . Yes, that's #344 and high enough for the percentage to be 0 (not even 1).

bf3stats1.jpg

Considering the time I've spent in BF3 it is a fair ranking but I hope I can maintain it. To think what the score would be if tanks spawned in the vicinity of flags/m-coms, then no time wasted in travelling from base till there :) .

On that note, guys please go through your rankings and post whatever skill you're good at (rank in top 1000).

lol show how much time u spent at vehicle ? u play at ground? :D

GG last night opposite IVG. I lost all matches cuz my team was ofcourse full of n00bz, BUT- B U T- BUTT,

1. Got Cypher's dogtag :D

2. Blew up django and parkar who charged on me with a tank when i was alone, with C4. :devil:

3. Threw a grenade and got 4 kills. B)

TDM is so f*ked up... People just spawn anywhere... :wallbash:

Yesterday also, I saved myself getting knifed from 3 different enemies and killed them. Every time they spawn behind me and took my dog tag.. :cry:

This is how I took cypher's dogtag also... :P Someone killed me from his team, and to my luck I spawned right behind cypher.. :giggle:

:slap:

how about enemy is busy arming the target, I see him and spray all the bullets on him. He happily arms the target, turns around and kills me with like 2 bullets...

who carez i just came to poke u :ha:

anyways django/syfarr revive wantz in g**nd bazaar?? :naughty:

Archived