Battlefield 4

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ That is a trend in EU servers. Nothing you can do, some of these servers also have a lot of political / Neo-Nazi overtones to them.

On the other hand, there are of Danish / German / Norwegian / Finnish servers where I don't face such idiotic restrictions.

^ That is a trend in EU servers. Nothing you can do, some of these servers also have a lot of political / Neo-Nazi overtones to them.

On the other hand, there are of Danish / German / Norwegian / Finnish servers where I don't face such idiotic restrictions.

True.

For me it's just DE and few FR servers. On rest of the servers, I reach 200-250 ping. =(

worst map is operation locker, too much spam of greneade and M32 LVG

What about the hiss-hiss annoying DMR sound? Can't even more around. :angry:

Edited by Heaven Angel

There are no vehicular combats in TDM/STDM/Domination

It's all about gun on gun

Also not the real BF experience.....modes I used to stick to in PS3

The best thing about BF is the experience is what you want it to be. Nothing's set in stone.

Having said that, I play a lot of Rush these days -- it was my favourite in BF3 and still is.

PS - I haven't played much BF4 in a while though -- but today's Saturday, so :dance:

The modes that spoil your KD if you don't learn to fly/drive

Or don't want to stick to a far away mountain with a sniper rifle

Nothing like that.

You just need to learn moving on a map and where the campers generally are to be found.

Infantry is still the backbone of everything. Players who can all fly are pretty useless if none of them wants to risk capping flags due to mundane reasons like K/D.

looks like i am the only one who does not have premium

:forever alone: :

:P

join the non-premium bandwagon......there are many here without premium :bigyellowgrin:

These arseholes. =/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/GT_Beauregard/stats/918510928/ps4/

__

200 hours with mortar.

__

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/XTS-Slaughter/stats/335401977/pc/

I never got a seat in AA. Always there is some guy occupying it. :(

I'm with you.

lolol its better than boosting though.......thats the worst way to level up :|

.86 is good K/D lol.

__

Looks like 2XP event is coming up.

2xp woot!

Why dont we all play together all the time guys?

I see joe cool, alpha and piperdaddy as regulars... i am quite regular myself these days. Koldy is dead i guess and i dont love him anymore(are u reading this U ps3 wh*re?).

Alpha and piper why u always play on 250+ ping servers? I think cuz u have teamspeak buddies thr? Or u guys prefer 32p conquest large? I never see you guys play on >100 ping singapore servers... :/ there are like FIVE 64p always active singapore servers wid mix modes and are tonne of fun. Or if 32p is a choice then thr are many low ping ~150ms 32p eu servers! So why that 250+ ping server is beyond me. N u guys are like always on it -_-

/rant :P

(also, what would be the cheapest and least intrusive headset option? Preferably one ear, earphone, wireless? altho wired would do too, no game sound should come from earphone- only chat voices... i hate wearing bulky headphones.) HELP!

Edited by aman_is_here

ah ok.........din see that
anyways we should play bf4 today......i've been little inactive since a week :|

Why dont we all play together all the time guys?

I see joe cool, alpha and piperdaddy as regulars... i am quite regular myself these days. Koldy is dead i guess and i dont love him anymore(are u reading this ps3 wh*re?).

Aplpha and piper why u always play on 250+ ping servers? I think cuz u have teamspeak buddies thr? Or u guys prefer 32p conquest large? I never see you guys play on >100 ping singapore servers... :/ there are like 5 64p always active singapore servers wid mix modes an dare tonne of fun. Or if 32p is a choice then thr are many low ping ~150ms 32p servers! So why that 250+ ping server is beyond me. N u guys are like always on it -_-

/rant :P

(also, what would be the cheapest and leat intrusive headset option? Preferably one ear, earphone, wireless?, no game sound in earphone only chat voices... cuz i hate wearing bulky headphones.) HELP!

yes yes imma reading it............ :fear: sorry chaman ji .......will be there this weekend for sure :P

but dude y u no teamspeak man :ack:

Edited by kold_war

Nothing like that.

You just need to learn moving on a map and where the campers generally are to be found.

Infantry is still the backbone of everything. Players who can all fly are pretty useless if none of them wants to risk capping flags due to mundane reasons like K/D.

Pretty much. Knowing the map, key positions, spawn points etc. are the ways to a good K/D.

Even the people who're good with vehicles are good because of those things.

Case in point: All the levelcaps and xfactors of the community who play infantry (mostly) and still end up having the highest K/D in every game any ways.

Edited by -13-

Playing Conquest/Rush/Obliteration on next gen is a whole different ball game

@ANK666

Dude how well does this game's frames hold up on ps4? I mean on pc its smooth 60fps 80% of the times. Altho it dips to 40 or even 30 when intense effects happen all at one place. Or when I am in a graphically intense area like on foot at Flood Zone map B and C flags. Does it dip in performance in such instances?

ah ok...

yes yes imma reading it............ :fear: sorry chaman ji .......will be there this weekend for sure :P

but dude y u no teamspeak man :ack:

m on teamspeak now.. or should i say teamtype in my case :P

Edited by aman_is_here

@ANK666

Dude how well does this game's frames hold up on ps4? I mean on pc its smooth 60fps 80% of the times. Altho it dips to 40 or even 30 when intense effects happen all at one place. Or when I am in a graphically intense area like on foot at Flood Zone map B and C flags. Does it dip in performance in such instances?

no drops its smooth on ps4 too just pc graphics a little better :P enjoyable on both but i played better on pc :P

Alpha and piper why u always play on 250+ ping servers? I think cuz u have teamspeak buddies thr? Or u guys prefer 32p conquest large? I never see you guys play on >100 ping singapore servers... :/ there are like FIVE 64p always active singapore servers wid mix modes and are tonne of fun. Or if 32p is a choice then thr are many low ping ~150ms 32p eu servers! So why that 250+ ping server is beyond me. N u guys are like always on it -_-

Okay, I will give you a breakdown of why it is more fun there,

• LARGE CONQUEST, I put it all in CAPS because on any Asian server either your team is being demolished at base / just as you exit or you are responsible of griefing the other team. This is the most irritating part.
  • Relaxed atmosphere, when you start communicating with TeamSpeak and playing like a cohesive unit you get a much better kick out of the proceedings.
  • I play on German / Finnish / Danish servers during day time hours, sometime in the evening too but with Piper and other TeamSpeak buddies we have to get their servers running so we generally stay there for three, four rounds after which they go to locker and I scout for something to play.

Rest is personal preference of being with those peeps and interacting with them instead of just playing.

(also, what would be the cheapest and least intrusive headset option? Preferably one ear, earphone, wireless? altho wired would do too, no game sound should come from earphone- only chat voices... i hate wearing bulky headphones.) HELP!

I use the cheap SAMSUNG handset bundled ear phones, those are fine unless you are some audiophile who craves maximum aural fidelity.

U BEEECH :chair: I asked u that day if my phone's earphones that have a mic in them will work with pc n u sai dno :chair:

EXPLAIN

I use it only for audio, along with that I have a cheap iBall microphone.