Batman: Arkham Knight

HundredProofSam

awesome news,,This is the best looking box art for any superhero/comicbook hero video game in recent times. I really want to have the retail copy just for the box. Why not Rocksteady drop the arkham tag and make it Gotham knight with entire bat family as playable character with their own single player story missions. The Debut trailer looks next gen, its commendable on Rocksteady's part to ditch the last gen console all together. which game engine are they using ? Unreal 4 ???

Off topic: I was hopping that Rocksteady might be working on a JLA game instead of a solo batman game.\

Spectacular Batman

odizjtil8nvgylhohqn6.gif

Edited by kemosabe

awesome news,,This is the best looking box art for any superhero/comicbook hero video game in recent times. I really want to have the retail copy just for the box. Why not Rocksteady drop the arkham tag and make it Gotham knight with entire bat family as playable character with their own single player story missions. The Debut trailer looks next gen, its commendable on Rocksteady's part to ditch the last gen console all together. which game engine are they using ? Unreal 4 ???

I am pretty sure rocksteady would have it coming on last gen as well but dont want to project it as last gen so keep it under wraps for now.

I am pretty sure rocksteady would have it coming on last gen as well but dont want to project it as last gen so keep it under wraps for now.

They have not used the ps3 and xbox360 logo in the official site. I am not against any console or system as such. But if they skip the last gen, it will be give them more freedom to do with the game in terms graphics or 64 player multiplayer (just kidding)