Unreal Tournament

ScrewyAurum

• 2 weeks later...

Epic Games has released the first prototype trailer for Unreal Tournament, showing off the game’s Deathmatch mode. As said, this is a prototype trailer, meaning that there is nothing on screen to wow you

• 1 month later...
Here’s the first Unreal Tournament concept art & mode details

unreal_tournament_13-156x92.png unreal_tournament_14-102x156.png unreal_tournament_1-156x58.jpg unreal_tournament_2-113x156.png unreal_tournament_3-156x91.png unreal_tournament_4-156x87.png unreal_tournament_5-156x87.jpg unreal_tournament_6-88x156.jpg unreal_tournament_7-156x92.png unreal_tournament_8-156x91.png unreal_tournament_9-156x87.jpg unreal_tournament_10-156x87.jpg unreal_tournament_11-156x87.png unreal_tournament_12-145x156.png
Unreal Tournament will launch with Team Deathmatch, but will expand to Capture the FLag and Onslaught mode over time. It sounds like Epic will be taking it slow to make sure it nails each of the game’s components before moving on to others.

src: vg247

if this didn't start playing in your head you're not a true fan.

Three wheels turning says "Hi."

---

I really hope they use some of the old music from UT '99. And some of the maps, but updated.

I'm really really hoping to see DM-Cybrosis][, DM-HyperBlast and DM-Peak. All amazing maps.

Goddamn, the nostalgia is killing me.

That shock rifle <3

• 3 weeks later...

UT 99 had the best selection of weapons of any game ever created. And each and every one of them had an amazing alt-fire mode as well. Which were your favourites?

Mine was the Flak Cannon! How glorious it was in close quarters. You could bounce the shrapnel off walls and the alt fire was a one hit kill!

• 2 weeks later...

Unreal Tournament 4 Pre-Alpha builds -> You can play and test it for free

https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/Builds - 734.8 MB

Movement/Weapons and basic feel of the game is being tested, and there's constant changes/updates. Don't expect too much eye candy and a lot of placeholders.

You can also test other peoples mods/mutators/maps with it I believe.
Nothing is final yet, still in prototype stage

s.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived